Arsenal Women are delighted to confirm that applications for the Arsenal Women Sister Club Programme for the 2018/19 Season have now opened.
The Arsenal Women Sister Club Programme is one of the biggest and wide ranging women & girls club support programmes in the country. With 18 Sister Clubs involved in the 2017/18 season, the Arsenal Women Sister Club Programme provides a comprehensive package of club support with the key aims of:
- Inspiring every girl to love the game
- Supporting grassroots coaches with skills & confidence to create the right environment for girls to play and get better at football
Our Programme of aspires to provide a broad range of support to grassroots clubs who are dedicated to developing girls football. Clubs who have been involved in previous years have benefited from:
- Unique experiences for Sister Club players at Arsenal Women home games, The Women’s FA Cup Final, Continental Cup final and more
- Increased player recruitment & promotion of their club
- Learning & development opportunities for sister club coaches
This season, Arsenal Women are changing the way they support Sister Clubs. Packages of support can be chosen to suit the specific development needs, size & budget of every grassroots club. In addition to this Arsenal Women are launching a new element to the Sister Club Programme, aimed at grassroots clubs around the world. International Sister Clubs will be able to access a range of remote support and opportunities.
How to apply
To apply, please click on the link and complete the online application form here.
The deadline to complete the application is Friday 31st August 2018. Applications will be considered after this time, but some support benefits may not be available.
For more information on the Arsenal Women Sister Club Programme, please contact Development Officer Tom Hartley – thartley@Arsenal.co.uk
Copyright 2019 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.