The Arsenal Women FA WSL Sister Club Programme is one of the biggest in the country, and is proud to be one of only 2 clubs to be awarded a Tier 1 status by The FA.
Overall, the Sister Club Programme aims to get more girls playing football, and at Arsenal Women we bring this to life with:
- Creating exciting opportunities to inspire every girl to fall in love with the game
- Supporting coaches with resources & development opportunities to improve their confidence and skills when creating a positive environment for girls to play football
We have 18 Sister Clubs who are part of our Sister Club Programme in the 2017/18 season, split across 3 levels of membership. Our Sister Clubs are:
Throughout the season, we support Sister Clubs with a range of benefits, depending on their level of membership. These include:
- Tickets to Arsenal Women fixtures
- Coach Development Workshops
- Guest Coaching Sessions
- Club Specific Development Workshops
- Coaching Session Resources
- Club Promotion & Recruitment Opportunities
- Sister Club Festival
- And much more
Throughout the season a number of our clubs have featured on our Arsenal Women Twitter, Arsenal Men and Women’s matchday programmes, the Arsenal Magazine, and in national media.
Copyright 2018 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.