Disability Access (DA) Membership
As a supporter with disability access requirements, you will renew or join as a Red Member, a Cannon or a Junior Gunner, depending on your age and eligibility. This membership comes with additional Disability Access (DA), subject to eligibility.
Those requiring additional Disability Access (DA) as part of their membership will be kindly asked to submit an Access Requirement Form outlining their disability access requirements and, if required, reason for requesting a Personal Assistant. This will be submitted together with supporting documentation for proof of eligibility. You will then be contacted by the Disability Liaison Team (DLT) to better understand your access requirements. Once this has been completed you will purchase Membership from the Disability Liaison Team (DLT). Do not purchase membership before submitting documentation.
All applications are reviewed on a case-by-case basis so we will be happy to assess your documentation on its own merits.
Disability Access (DA) Membership Supporting Documentation
The Club will accept any of the following as supporting evidence:
- A statement of higher rate mobility, or the higher rate care component of Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Receipt of either the Severe Disablement Allowance or Attendance Allowance
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP) Standard or Enhanced rate Mobility component, or Enhanced rate Daily Living component
- Registration document which certifies that you are Registered Blind or Partially Sighted
- Veterans Agency letter confirming War Disablement Pension
- A personal letter outlining your access requirements from your hospital specialist (dated within the last three months)
When sharing your supporting documentation with us, please share the relevant page that includes your: name, address, rate of entitlement, and the relevant dates.
You must provide this information to activate your Membership.
Once completed, this will enable the Club to plan effectively how best to meet individual access requirements and to make Emirates Stadium a more inclusive and accessible environment.
Members with Disability Access (DA) will continue to enjoy early priority windows for ticket purchase, helping fans to plan their visits to Emirates Stadium and away fixtures.
For further information on memberships or the Disability Access Season Ticket Waiting List (DA STWL) please click here
Copyright 2024 The Arsenal Football Club Limited. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.