The 2016/17 Premier League season is at end - but what went right and what went wrong over the past nine months?
Adrian Clarke provides a thorough analysis of the campaign in the latest episode of The Breakdown, including:
- The success of the switch to a back three
- How chopping and changing cost us
- Alexis through the middle v out wide
Click the 'Play' button above to watch the episode, and then don't forget to check out the following:
- 'You can't question my love or loyalty'
- Read the match report from Emirates Stadium
- Per Mertesacker on his return to the first team
Copyright 2022 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.