As a thank you for your incredible support, Membership Rewards are giving away five pairs of tickets for a number of fixtures throughout the 2017/18.
Please select the matches you can attend in the form below for the chance to win tickets to watch Arsenal at Emirates Stadium. Winners will be contacted via email before each fixture.
All Arsenal Members, including Digital Members, are eligible for this prize. If you are not a member, you will be prompted to sign up for a free Digital Membership once you click on the form.
If you are viewing this on the Arsenal app, click here to enter.
Membership Rewards Competition
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the Membership Rewards Competition (“Competition”). By entering the Competition, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Competition and you will not be eligible to win the prizes.
1. COMPETITION PERIOD: The start date for entries is 7 August at 00:01 (UK time) (“Start Date”). The closing date for entries will be 48 hours prior to the final home match of the 2017/2018 Season, currently scheduled to take place on Saturday 5 May 2018 but which may be subject to change, (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Competition.
2. TO ENTER: To enter the Competition, you need to visit https://www.arsenal.com/news/membership-rewards-win-tickets-watch-arsenal after the Start Date and by no later than the Closing Date and enter your full name and email address. You must also select which of the Premier League Matches, to be held at Emirates Stadium, you would like to attend: Leicester City, Bournemouth, West Brom, Brighton and Hove Albion, Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United, Newcastle United, Crystal Palace, Manchester City, West Ham, Burnley (the “Match(es)”). You may select multiple Matches; however, you will not be eligible to win tickets for Matches which have already occurred at the time of entry or which have a scheduled kick-off time less than 48 hours in advance of your Competition Entry.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Entry is only open to registered Arsenal members (including those with a free digital membership) who are UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland). Only one entry and one Prize per person is allowed.
4. Employees of The Arsenal Football Club Plc (company number 109244) (“Arsenal”) or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
5. No purchase is required to enter but you will require email and internet access to enter the Competition. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of an email account or internet connection for the purpose of entering the Competition.
6. PRIZES: For each Match, five (5) winners will receive one pair of tickets to attend a Match specified in their Competition entry (the “Prizes”). The Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered. The Prizes do not include the cost of travel to and from the Match or any other incidental cost such as accommodation or personal expenditure. All costs and expenses not included within the Prizes are the responsibility of the winner.
7. Arsenal reserves the right to substitute the Prizes (or any part of them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
8. Third party terms and conditions will apply to the Prizes where applicable.
9. SELECTION OF WINNER: Your Competition entry will be categorised based on the preferred Match or Matches specified in your entry. Five (5) winners within each category will then be picked at random from all eligible entries received between the Start Date and the Closing Date. If you have specified more than one Match in your Competition Entry you will still only be eligible to win tickets to one of the Matches you selected. If you are successful you will be allocated tickets to one of the Matches you selected, you will not be able to substitute the Prize for tickets to an alternative Match specified in your Competition Entry.
10. The winners will be contacted 48 hours in advance of the relevant Match, first by email and then follow-up phone call, using the contact details provided on entry. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not respond to confirm details for delivery of the Prizes within 24 hours of receipt of the notification email, Arsenal reserves the right to award his/her Prize to another entrant.
11. PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: The winners agree to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Competition and Arsenal may use the winners’ names and images and comments relating to the Competition and/or the Prizes for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
12. Details of the winners’ names and counties will be available on request for one month after the Closing Date by writing to Arsenal (including providing a stamped self-addressed envelope and stating the name and closing date of the Competition) at the address set out below.
14. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries, or for entries that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
15. Arsenal reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
16. Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prizes will not be awarded in respect of such entry. Arsenal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
17. Arsenal’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Competition (including the Prizes) and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Arsenal, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Arsenal nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
i. any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Competition and/or the Prizes (including the winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
ii. any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
19. The Competition is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. You acknowledge that Facebook and Twitter shall not have any liability to you in connection with the Competition. Arsenal reserves the right to disqualify any entrant posting an entry or a comment to Arsenal’s Facebook or Twitter account that is, in Arsenal’s opinion, inappropriate, offensive or upsetting to other entrants, fans of Arsenal or directly aimed at Arsenal, or contrary to applicable law, and to remove any such entry or comment.
20. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. This means that your entry into the Competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and Arsenal both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
21. SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Competition by cheating or committing fraud in any way, Arsenal reserves the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of its future competitions.
22. PROMOTER: The promoter of the Competition is: The Arsenal Football Club plc, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU
Copyright 2022 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.