Important information regarding priority ticket access from Season 2021/22 onwards
Gold and Platinum members can now complete My Arsenal Rewards ‘Attendance Challenges’ to earn ‘Trophies’ that gain you priority access to tickets for FA Cup Semi-Finals and Finals, League Cup Finals and European Cup Finals, should we reach them.
Once a Gold or Platinum member has completed a My Arsenal Rewards Attendance Challenge, the relevant Trophy will appear in their My Arsenal Rewards 'Wallet' which they can view in the My Arsenal Rewards hub accessed via the Arsenal Official app and www.arsenal.com.
For the 2022/23 season, there will be Trophies up for grabs for the FA Cup, Carabao Cup, Europa League and Premier League.
How It Works
- Gold and Platinum members will collect the FA Cup Trophy, Europa League or the Carabao Cup Trophy if they attend all home matches in that competition.
- There will be a number of Premier League Trophies available depending on the number of games attended (e.g. there will be Trophies for attending 5, 10, 15 and 19 Premier League games).
- To gain priority access to a Europa League Final, FA Cup Semi-Final, FA Cup Final or League Cup Final, Gold and Platinum members must have collected the relevant Cup Trophy and the qualifying Premier League Trophy.
- For example, to qualify for priority access to a FA Cup Semi-Final, a member may be required to have earned their FA Cup Trophy and their 15 Premier League Match Trophy.
- The specific Premier League Trophy required to be eligible for priority ticket access will be dependent on the number of supporters who have collected the relevant Cup Trophy.
- The specific qualifying criteria will be communicated in advance of any Europa League Final, FA Cup Semi-Final, FA Cup Final or League Cup Final.
- Attendance does not need to be consecutive to count towards Trophies.
- Attendance will count towards a trophy if the supporter uses their physical or digital access card to personally attend the game. Attendance will also count if a supporter is issued a Ticketfast PDF ticket for any reason.
- If a Gold or Platinum member uses Ticket Transfer for a game and the recipient attends the game, this attendance will count towards the member’s Trophy for the relevant competition. Please be aware that where Ticket Transfer has been used, the attendance counting towards the member’s Trophy will only be visible following development to the My Arsenal Rewards hub, scheduled for release in January 2022.
- From the start of the 2022/23 season, if a Gold or Platinum member uses Ticket Exchange for a particular game, this will count towards them earning the relevant Trophy. The attendance stamp towards a Trophy is awarded regardless of whether the supporter's ticket sells on the Exchange.
- Ticket eligibility for FA Cup Finals and Semi-Finals, Carabao Cup Finals and European competitions will not be linked to My Arsenal Rewards points, only Trophies. My Arsenal Rewards points will be accrued for attending games and utilising the Ticketing Services (Ticket Transfer and Ticket Exchange) which can be used to redeem for specified rewards, prizes and money-can't-buy experiences.
- The home attendance trophy mechanic replaces the previous process for the allocation of priority tickets for domestic and European Cup Finals.
- Once the priority access tickets have been allocated, any tickets that remain for FA Cup Finals and Semi-Finals, Carabao Cup Finals and European Finals will continue to be balloted to Gold and Platinum members in line with the previous policy.
- Following the Gold and Platinum member ballot, tickets for FA Cup Finals and Semi-Finals, Carabao Cup Finals and European Finals will continue to be offered to Silver members, Purple members, Red members, Junior Gunner and Travel Club Members in accordance with the existing policy, subject to availability.
For more information, please see our Frequently Asked Questions here. Alternatively, our Fan Services team is also available to answer any questions – they can be contacted on +44 (0)20 7619 5000 or via our Help Centre.
Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.