Eintracht Frankfurt v Arsenal
Europa League Group Stage (MD1)
Thursday 19th September 2019
Kick Off: 17:55 UK
To be played at Frankfurt Stadion
We are no longer selling match tickets for this fixture.
All travelling supporters must be in possession of a valid match ticket.
(Tickets will NOT be sold on the day of the game)
To ensure everyone’s safety and security, we will be continuing with the away ticket process that we have used in previous seasons for ALL UEFA Europa League matches.
All travelling supporters will need to show their match ticket, accompanied with a valid passport on entry to the stadium. In the event supporters turn up at the Stadium without a valid passport entry will be declined.
Please note, the information of travelling supporters (name, passport number and date of birth) will be shared with the Metropolitan Police prior to the match in order to maintain the safety and security of all.
Ahead of arrival at the away stadium, we would like to remind all travelling supporters of the following:
- Please arrive at least an hour before kick-off to avoid long queues and delayed entry
- Checks will be carried out before entering the stadium
- All passport numbers must correlate to the name on the ticket otherwise entry to the stadium will be refused
We thank all travelling supporters for your cooperation and hope that by working together we can ensure everyone can support the team in a safe environment.
*Away Point Redemption:
The club will be implementing the following procedure used in previous seasons regarding the process of allocating away points.
Members will be able to purchase and receive tickets in the usual way. However, once the ticket has been purchased and received, the process in redeeming the away match point for this particular fixture is as follows:
Process to redeem your voucher:
- Purchase and receive ticket by usual procedures.
- On entering the stadium, each supporter will be given an away point redemption voucher by Arsenal staff, who will be positioned at the turnstiles. This voucher will contain a unique reference number. Please note, this voucher should be kept in a safe place, as replacements will not be available.
- In the event you do not collect an away point redemption voucher at the turnstile, we will not be able to credit your account under any circumstance.
- The away match point can then be claimed by logging onto Arsenal.com and following the instructions as detailed on the voucher.
- Thereafter, each supporter’s account will be updated with the away match point.
If you have any queries regarding the above, please call the Arsenal Contact Centre on 00 44 (0)20 7619 5000.
We would like to thank supporters for their interest in attending the match in Germany and for their continued support home and away.
Copyright 2019 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.