Win a signed Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 game for PlayStation 4!
We’ve teamed up with Konami to give Arsenal Members a chance to win 1 of 16 limited edition signed Arsenal Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 games, plus we’re offering one extra special winner a bespoke box with controller.
To be in with a chance of winning this exclusive prize, simply answer the question below:
Q: What is the sum of the Premier League numbers of Sokratis Papastathopoulos, Lucas Torreria and Hector Bellerin?
This competition is open to all Arsenal Members, including Paid and Digital Members. Please note the games are for PlayStation 4.
Competition deadline: 20th December 2018 at 11.59pm
Membership Rewards Pro Evolution Soccer Competition
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the Membership Rewards Pro Evolution Soccer Competition (the “Competition”). By entering the Competition, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Competition and you will not be eligible to win a Prize.
COMPETITION PERIOD: The start date for entries is 30 November 2018 at 00:01 (UK time) (the “Start Date”). The closing date for entries is 20 December 2018 at 23:59 (UK time) (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Competition.
- TO ENTER: To enter the Competition, you need to visit [www.arsenal.com/news/win-signed-pes-2019-game-ps4]. You will need to provide an answer to the question and enter your full name, membership number, and email address by no later than the Closing Date.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open to all registered Arsenal members. Only one entry per person is allowed.
- If entrants are under 18, consent from a parent or guardian must be obtained prior to entry and the parent or guardian must agree to these Terms and Conditions in full. Winners may be required to supply a completed parental/legal guardian consent form in accordance with Arsenal’s directions in order to claim their prize.
- Employees of The Arsenal Football Club PLC (company number 00109244) (“Arsenal”) or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- No purchase is required to enter but you will require email and internet access to enter the Competition. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of an email account or internet connection for the purpose of entering the Competition.
- PRIZE: one of sixteen limited edition copies of the Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 PlayStation 4 game, each signed by at least one member of the Arsenal men’s first team squad or one bespoke box consisting of a copy of the limited edition Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 PlayStation 4 game, signed by at least one member of the Arsenal men’s first team squad and a bespoke PlayStation 4 controller (each a “Prize” and together the “Prizes”). Each Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prizes shall be limited to one per successful entrant.
- Arsenal reserves the right to substitute the Prize(s) (or any part of it/them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the Prizes (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable. All costs and expenses not included within the relevant Prize are the responsibility of the winners.
- Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the Prizes where applicable.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: The winners and the Prize awarded to each such winner will be picked at random from all eligible and correct entries received between the Start Date and the Closing Date. There will be seventeen winners selected in total.
- The winners will be contacted using the contact details provided on entry within 24 hours of the Closing Date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to confirm details for delivery of the Prize within 14 days, an alternative winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible and correct entries.
- Unless otherwise notified by Arsenal, the Prize will be delivered to the winners within 30 days of confirmation of the winner’s address for delivery of the Prize.
- PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: If a winner is aged 18 or over, the winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Competition and agrees that Arsenal may use the winner's name and image and his/her comments relating to the Competition and/or the Prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
- Arsenal will use entrants’ personal details for the purposes of administering the Competition and awarding the Prizes. By entering the Competition, you are indicating your agreement to this unless you tell us otherwise.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
- Arsenal reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no Prize will be awarded in respect of such entry. Arsenal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Arsenal’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Competition (including the Prize) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Arsenal, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Arsenal nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
- any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Competition and/or the Prizes (including the winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
- any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. This means that your entry into the Competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and Arsenal both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
- SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Competition by cheating or committing fraud in any way, Arsenal reserves the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of its future competitions.
- CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Competition, please write to Membership Rewards, Marketing Department, The Arsenal Football Club PLC, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU.
Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.