Brazil and Uruguay go head to head at the Emirates on November 16 - and we’ve got a special prize to give away ahead of the game.
Neymar Signed Shirt Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the Neymar signed shirt giveaway (“Competition”). By entering the Competition, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Competition and you will not be eligible to win the Prize (as defined herein). Entry is by completion of the online entry form on Arsenal.com (“Webform”) only.
- COMPETITION PERIOD: The start date for entries is 5 November 2018 at 09:00am (UK time) (“Start Date”). The closing date for entries is 16 November 2018 at 2:00pm (UK time) (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the relevant Competition.
- TO ENTER: To enter the Competition, you must complete the relevant Webform by no later than the Closing Date.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entry is only open to UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) who are Arsenal members (including digital members) (“Member(s)”). If entrants are under 18, consent from a parent or guardian must be obtained prior to entry and the parent or guardian must agree to these Terms and Conditions in full. Winners may be required to supply a completed parental/legal guardian consent form in accordance with the Promoter’s directions in order to claim their prize. Only one entry per Member is permitted. Employees of the Promoter (as defined herein) or members of their immediate families are ineligible to enter the Competition.
- No purchase is required to enter but you will require email and internet access to enter the Competition. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of an email account or internet connection for the purpose of entering the Competition.
- PRIZE: One (1) Brazil Men’s 2018/19 Short Sleeved Adult shirt signed by Neymar, the Brazilian international footballer (the “Prize”). There will be one (1) winner selected at random from all eligible entries for the Competition. For the avoidance of doubt, only one (1) Prize will be awarded to the respective winner. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner will be contacted using the contact details provided on entry within seventy-two (72) hours of the Closing Date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to confirm details for delivery of the Prize within fourteen (14) days, an alternative winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries.
- Unless otherwise notified to the winner, their Prize will be delivered to the winner within thirty (30) days of confirmation of the winners’ address for delivery of the Prize.
- PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: The winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Competition and the Promoter may use the winner’s name and image and his/her comments relating to the Competition and/or the Prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
- The Promoter will use entrants’ personal details for the purposes of administering the Competition and awarding the Prize only.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed, incomplete, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Competition (including the Prize) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of the Promoter, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise): any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Competition and/or the Prize (including the winners’ receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: The Competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the Competition.
- SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Competition by cheating or committing fraud in any way, the Promoter reserves the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any future competitions.
- CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Competition, please write to Membership Rewards, Marketing Department, The Arsenal Football Club PLC, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU.
- PROMOTER: The promoter is The Arsenal Football Club PLC, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU (company number: 109244).
Copyright 2018 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.