Some highlights of our partnership with Octopus Energy:
- We were the first Premier League club to switch to 100% green electricity, supplied by a network of solar farms and anaerobic digestion plants
- Since beginning our partnership with Octopus Energy in 2016, we have cut our carbon footprint by 10.7 million kilograms of CO2 which is enough to fill Emirates Stadium 6.6 times
- Emirates Stadium recycles 80% of matchday waste with all collected food waste sent to an anaerobic digestion plant
- The club, alongside our catering partner Delaware North, regularly send food to local charities help those in need
- LED floodlights have reduced floodlight energy consumption by 30 per cent
Copyright 2021 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.