We will host Leicester City at Emirates Stadium on the opening day of the 2017/18 season on Saturday, August 12.
We then face a couple of tough away fixtures, first travelling to Stoke City before a clash with Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool at Anfield seven days later.
- Watch the highlights of our April win against Leicester
- Check out our top-10 goals of the 2016/17 season
The first north London derby of the season against Tottenham will be on November 18 at the Emirates, with the return fixture at Wembley Stadium on February 10.
Our run-in will see us finish with a home fixture against Burnley, before a trip to Huddersfield Town on the final day of the season.
PLEASE NOTE: All fixtures and kick-off times are SUBJECT TO CHANGE. In addition, fixtures selected as live TV matches are likely to be announced soon.
- The following PL games are likely to move to Sundays as they are after Europa League matches: Chelsea (September 16), Brighton (September 30), Everton (October 21), Man City (November 4), Burnley (November 25), Southampton (December 9)
- In addition, the following PL games could be moved to a Sunday due to Europa League involvement: Man City (February 24), Watford (March 10), Leicester (March 17), Southampton (April 7), Newcastle (April 14), Man Utd (April 28), Burnley (May 5)
- Man City (h) will be postponed if either Man City or ourselves reach the Carabao Cup final
- Leicester (a) will be postponed if either Leicester or ourselves reach the FA Cup quarter-finals
- West Ham (h) will be postponed if either West Ham or ourselves reach the FA Cup semi-finals
Copyright 2018 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.