We are delighted to announce that our Junior Members Takeover Day is back!
Meadow Park will host this special day on Sunday, February 23 for our Barclays FA Women’s Super League fixture against Reading.
For one evening only, junior members will have the opportunity to go behind-the-scenes and take on some important match-day roles.
We’re currently recruiting for the following roles:
- Programme Designer: Design the cover image for our match-day programme
- Match Reporter: Sit in the press box and write your match report
- Match Official: Help the referee with the team sheet exchange, coin toss and walk out onto the pitch to present the match ball and take part in the respect handshake
- Matchday DJ: Help pick the songs that the team will warm-up to
- Kit Manager: Help set-up the changing room and bench for the team ahead of kick-off
- Groundsperson: Help our grounds team get the pitch ready for kick-off
Junior Members will all have received an email with an online form to complete, simply complete your details and enter!
All entries need to be submitted by Monday, February 10, with winners notified on Wednesday, February 12.
Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.