As you will of course be well aware by now, the remainder of the 2019/20 season will be played behind closed doors as a result of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
Football is not the same without you and your support at the Emirates will be sorely missed.
As a club we are working hard to replicate the matchday atmosphere as best as possible given the circumstances. With four important home matches left we know you will be rallying behind the team and as part of this we are looking to decorate the Emirates Stadium with your supporter flags.
Details on how this will work can be found below. Although its clearly not the same as being there in person, we hope this provides one way of you having a presence at the stadium on the day.
Thank you in advance.
- Once ‘approved’ they need to be posted or couriered to the Stadium by Thursday, June 25 at the latest please. The address to send them to is : Emirates Stadium, Queensland Road, London, N7 7AJ. If posting please use registered mail for your own peace of mind.
- Once received all Flags will be sprayed with sanitiser.
- Flags should be a minimum of 2m x 1m in size and have eyelets in each corner of the flag so that it can be tied into place .
- All Flags must have a British Safety Standard ‘Zero Spread of flames’ certificate attached as well as a return address label.
- If any flags are deemed to be not appropriate they will not be used and returned.
- Flags will be positioned in the Upper Tier and left in place for all behind closed doors fixtures this season and potentially into next if the current rules regarding crowds in the stadium are still in place.
- We cannot guarantee exactly where your flag will be placed in the stand.
- The flag/s are sent entirely at the owners risk and no responsibility can be assumed by Arsenal Football Club for any loss or damage to the flag whilst in transit or once in place within the stadium.
- Flags will be left in position and therefore exposed to the elements whilst in place.
- When the stadium returns to normal matchdays the flags will be returned to the address on the label.
If you have any questions relating to the above please contact your Supporter Liaison Officer Mark Brindle on email@example.com
Copyright 2024 The Arsenal Football Club Limited. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.