Last week we announced that Beth Mead will be appearing at an exclusive book signing event at the Armoury on Wednesday, November 16 between 6pm and 8pm.
The event falls just a few days before we take on Manchester United at Emirates Stadium in a huge Barclays Women’s Super League clash on Saturday, November 19, with tickets on sale here and more than 30,000 supporters expected.
There was huge demand to attend the book signing and we hope those who signed up are looking forward to coming along.
Here are all the details:
- The queue will open at 5.30pm and we recommend arriving early to have the best chance of meeting Beth
- Your name will be checked off against the sign-up form when you join the queue – only those who signed up will be able to join the queue
- Books will be available to pick up at the start of the queue and Armoury staff will be on hand to take payment in the queue
- Posed photos with Beth are not guaranteed, however our team will be happy to take photos while a book is signed
- We will do our best to make sure that everyone who signed up is able to meet Beth to have a book signed, however the store must close at 8pm
Gunnersaurus will also be making an appearance to keep attendees entertained in the queue, while Beth’s Euro 2022 Golden Boot and Player of the Tournament awards will be in the building for supporters to grab photos with along the way.
We look forward to seeing plenty of you at the Armoury on Wednesday, November 16 to meet Beth!
Please note – if you signed up but are now not able to attend, please email us at email@example.com.
Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.