Supporters should be aware that from Monday, 18 December until Monday, 8 January, the A1 Holloway Road will be closed by Digswell Street and Highbury Corner roundabout due to bridge replacement works.
The replacement works will affect fans who usually travel through this area for the following fixtures:
- Arsenal v West Ham United – Tuesday, 19 December 2017
- Arsenal v Liverpool – Friday, 22 December 2017
- Arsenal v Chelsea – Wednesday, 3 January 2018
Construction will affect journeys in different ways at different times. Other changes include:
- An eight day closure on London Overground services at Highbury & Islington station from 23 December to 30 December 2017
- Traffic flow will be maintained on Highbury Corner roundabout, though temporary changes will apply to the way traffic uses the roundabout from 22 December 2017 to 3 January 2018
- Temporary changes to bus services between Highbury Corner and Holloway Road, Nags Head
- Temporary changes to walking and cycling routes at Highbury Corner
Copyright 2018 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.