Driving to Bradford tomorrow?We have just received the following information from Bradford City FC for supporters attending the Capital One fixture at the Coral Windows stadium tomorrow night.
Parking around the ground is extremely limited due to a controlled residential parking scheme where permits are required.
The following website highlights all the municipal car parks in Bradford City Centre and we would advise supporters to arrive early and to park at one of these sites.
It is also worth noting that roadworks on the M62 just before the Bradford junction (Jct 26) could add to your journey time.
Adults - £26Concession - £21 (16 and under or 65 and over)Away Scheme Members - £21
Non member adults - £31Non member concession - £26
Departure timesPick-ups points are made within two separate convoys as follows;
Emirates Stadium with pick ups
Pick up 1 - Departs Emirates Stadium (Queensland Rd) at 13.00Pick up 2 - Departs London Gateway Services at 13.30
The return journey to Emirates should take approximately 4 hours 15 minutes.
Kingsferry (Gillingham) with pick ups
Pick up 1 - Departs Kingsferry Travel Centre at 12.00Pick up 2 - Departs South Mimms Services at 13.15Pick up 3 - Departs Newport Pagnell Services at 14.00
The return journey to Kingsferry should take approximately 5 hours 15 minutes.
How to book your travel?Travel can now be purchased online by clicking here or by calling 020 7619 5000 (Option 1).
Away scheme members must call the "Contact Centre" to gain their preferential price.
When making a booking make sure you have the membership details ready of the supporter/s actually travelling. Non members wishing to travel must provide a full name, address, daytime telephone number and Date of birth in order to travel.
Online travel bookings will close at 3pm on Monday 10th December 2012.
To use the online service you will need to activate your membership by visiting www.arsenal.com/login and selecting the login option on the right hand side, from here simply follow the prompts through the activation process. If your membership is already activated then just log in as normal with your username and password.
Want to park at the Services or Emirates Stadium?When coming by car to meet the away coaches, please be aware that Controlled Parking Zones are in operation around the stadium with the exception of Sundays and Bank Holidays. For further information on the parking in Islington please refer to www.islington.gov.uk.
Parking is available at Emirates Stadium, The Kingsferry Travel Centre, and the following Welcome Break service areas - London Gateway, South Mimms and Newport Pagnell.
- London Gateway is at Junction 2 of the M1 and accessible from both the north and southbound sides of the motorway - park anywhere in the main car park.
- South Mimms is located off Junction 23 of the M25 - park anywhere in the main car park
- Newport Pagnell is close to Junction 14 on the M1 - please park your car in the Northbound hotel section of the services.
- Emirates Stadium parking is via the Queensland Rd security entrance, N7 7AJ.
- Kingsferry Travel Centre is on Eastcourt Lane, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 6HW - only street parking is available.
Car parking at these sites have been provided free of charge. If you would like to leave your car or meet the coach at one of these sites then please ask when booking your coach ticket for further details or complete the web form via this link. The link will also appear on your booking confirmation which you will receive via email prior to the fixture.
Car registration details or specific requests must be registered before 4pm on the last working day (Monday to Friday) before the fixture. Details received after this will result in you not being able to use the park and ride service.
Supporters parking at the Welcome Break services listed above will incur a fine which cannot be overturned if you park without registering.
Supporters Club CoachesIf you are organizing your own coach or minibus then please e-mail email@example.com in order for specific police instructions to be sent out to you.
Terms and Conditions
1. Use of Membership Card1.1 The Club is not responsible for any Membership Card which is forgotten, lost, stolen, defaced, damaged or destroyed. If the Membership Card is forgotten, lost, stolen, defaced, damaged or destroyed, a duplicate card may be issued to the original purchaser, at the Club's discretion, upon payment by the original purchaser to the Club of a fee. The Club reserves the right to withdraw this duplicate card facility without notice. 1.2 The Membership Card is issued for your sole use and you shall not sell, assign or transfer the Membership Card or the benefit of it to any other person without the prior written consent of the Club. The reference to selling the Membership Card includes offering to sell a Membership Card (including, without limitation, via any online auction website), exposing a Membership Card for sale, making a Membership Card available for sale by another and advertising that a Membership Card is available for purchase. 1.3 If a Membership Card is lost, you must immediately notify the Club of the same.
2. Travel booked through the Club using your Membership Card2.1 A valid Membership Card must be shown, or valid membership details provided, when booking travel to Away Matches through the Club, to obtain the preferential price.2.2 Unaccompanied minors under the age of 14 will not be able to travel with the Club. Children between the age of 14 and 17 will only be able to travel with the Club if their parent or legal guardian has given their prior written consent to the Club.2.3 All travel booked with the Club is non-transferable and non-refundable. 2.4 The Club cannot be held responsible or liable for any delays to your travel arrangements, or for your travel costs if an Away Match is rescheduled.2.5 When travelling with the Club you must:(A) carry your Membership Card and travel tickets at all time;(B) carry photographic ID (this will be checked at the point of boarding);(C) not smoke (including the use of electronic cigarettes);(D) not carry alcohol (please be aware that this amounts to an offence under the Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol) Act 1985);(E) not carry any object capable of being construed or used as an offensive weapon; and(F) conduct yourself in a manner befitting a representative of the Club and not do anything or procure that anything be done which might bring the name or reputation of the Club into disrepute.
For full Terms and Conditions, please see www.arsenal.com/travel
By RoadFrom the North East take A1 southbound to join A1/M1 link then join M62 westbound.
From the South take M1 or A1 northbound to join M62 westbound.
From the North West / West take M6 then M60 Manchester Ring Road to join M62 eastbound then: From M62 exit at J26. Take M606 towards Bradford
At end of motorway take the middle or right hand lane and follow signs for Ring Road East (under tunnel) onto Rooley Lane (signs Leeds/Bradford Airport). McDonalds is now on your left. Over traffic lights at Asda Superstore and turn left at roundabout into Wakefield Road. Stay in middle lane. Over two roundabouts staying in middle lane (signs to Shipley & Skipton) on to Shipley Airedale Road (A6037) which then becomes Canal Road. After Tesco, Staples & P C World (on left) go over traffic lights and turn left into Station Road (A6177) and left again into Queens Road. Up hill to third set of traffic lights and turn left into Manningham Lane. After Gulf Petrol Station (on left), take first left into Valley Parade for Stadium.
Car ParkingSupporters are advised that there is NO public car parking at the stadium on matchdays and there is very limited street parking.
BusesFirst Bradford and Keighley & District Travel Company operate frequent bus services from Bradford City Centre, Bradford Interchange and outlying areas to the Coral Windows Stadium (buses stop on Manningham Lane or Queens Road).
By TrainThe nearest Rail Station for the Stadium is Bradford Forster Square. Services are operated by Northern Rail. Bradford Interchange also connects with Leeds City station for National Express East Coast and Cross Country services.
Other informationHolloway Road underground on the Piccadilly line is the closest station to Queensland Rd where the coaches depart from.
Check the weather forecast on the following link - https://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=football;sess
Or check the roads on - https://www.trafficengland.com/
Sat Nav details - The postcode for the Coral Windows Stadium is BD8 7DY
On request we can source a wheelchair accessible coach from any departure point.
Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.