BY COACHAdults - £20Concession - £15 (16 and Under or 65 and over)
Non member adults - £25Non member concession - £20
On request we can source a wheelchair accessible coach from any of the departure points.
Departure timesPick-up points will made up of two convoys as follows;
Emirates Stadium (Queensland Rd) 07.45, London Gateway 08.15 - Return journey to Emirates should take approximately 3 hours.
Kingsferry (Gillingham) 06.45, South Mimms Services 08.15, Newport Pagnell Services 09.00 - Return journey to Kingsferry should take approximately 4 hours
How to book your travel?Please call the "Contact Centre" on 020 7619 5000 and follow the instructions through to an operator who can book your travel. When calling, please have ready the membership number (s) of the actual person(s) travelling. Non members must provide a full name, address, date of birth and daytime telephone number and pay the extra supplement. Bookings cannot be accepted if we do not have the above information.
Park and RideWhen coming by car to meet the away coaches, please be aware that Controlled Parking Zones are in operation around the stadium with the exception of Sundays and Bank Holidays. For further information on the parking in Islington please refer to www.islington.gov.uk.
We have secure parking available at London Gateway, South Mimms and Newport Pagnell service areas and for most weekend fixtures the Emirates Stadium Car Park.
London Gateway is at Junction 2 of the M1 and accessible from both the north and southbound sides of the motorway. South Mimms is located off Junction 23 of the M25 and Newport Pagnell is close to Junction 14 on the M1 (when parking at Newport Pagnell, please leave your car in the hotel section of the services). The Kingsferry Travel Centre is on Eastcourt Lane, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 6HW and only street parking is available.
Car parking at these sites have been provided free of charge and with no restrictions. If you would like to leave your car or meet the coach at one of these sites then please ask when booking your coach ticket for further details.
Supporters Club CoachesThe following Supporters Clubs will be running a coach to this fixture for more information please contact the numbers listed below and not Arsenal Travel on 020 7619 5000.
South Wales - please e-mail email@example.com or call Ian Lawrence on 07967 122464.
If you are organizing your own coach or minibus then please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in order for specific police instructions to be sent out to you.
Terms and Conditions
- All travel once booked is NON transferable and NON refundable.
- No alcohol may be carried on any organised trip - this is an offence under the Sporting Events (control of alcohol) Act 1985.
- No object capable of being construed or used as an offensive weapon may be carried.
- Smoking is not allowed on any Arsenal Travel transport.
- Travel tickets issued through Arsenal Travel are done so on the condition that the holder will at all times be a credit to and uphold the reputation of Arsenal Football Club.
- Some coach trips will only run if sufficient numbers are met.
- Travel tickets and membership cards must be available for inspection at all times and must be given up to any officer, employee or agent of the club.
- On occasions Photographic ID may be requested for inspection.
- Arsenal Travel cannot be held responsible for any possible delays to your travel arrangements.
- Unaccompanied minors under 14 will not be permitted to travel and minors of 14 and over will only be permitted to travel if their parent / guardian has completed the Unaccompanied minors consent form (this is available when booking travel).
- The full terms and conditions of membership are set out on our website at www.arsenal.com
- Arsenal reserves the right to amend or alter the above arrangements and the right at its discretion to terminate any person's membership.
- Non members must show photographic ID to board any official Arsenal Travel.
From the South Exit the M6 at Junction 6 and Villa Park can be seen from the road you join (A38). Leave the A38 at the first exit for Villa Park.
Car ParkingWe recommend all supporters driving to use clearly signposted official car parks as an extensive Residential parking scheme is in operation.
A good car park link is available on the Aston villa website - www.avfc.co.uk/page/VillaPark/0,,10265,00.html
BY TRAINBirmingham New Street from Euston is the closest Mainline Station, from here a local connection to Witton will take you within walking distance to the away section of Villa Park.
For further information you should contact National Rail Enquiries on 08457 484950.
Other informationHolloway Road underground on the Piccadilly line is the closest station to Queensland Rd where the coaches depart from.
Check the weather forecast on the following link - https://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=football;sess
Or check the roads on - https://www.trafficengland.com/
Sat Nav details - The postcode for Villa Park is B6 6HE
Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.