Travelling by car to Manchester?
29th / 30th April - We have now been informed that a TOTAL CLOSURE will be in place from Junction 11 to Junction 10a overnight (11.59pm through until 4am), with only one lane being open in the lead up to the closure (from 10pm until 11.59pm) The following diversion will be in place but supporters are also advised that the M6 toll road can be used as an alternative route.
Diversion Route being used – from Junction 11 to 10a. Exit the M6 at Junction 11 onto the A460 heading south to Junction 1 of the M54, onto the M54 Junction 1 running east along the M54 to Junction 10a of the M6. This would be the end of the diversion route.
Adults - £31
Concession - £26 (16 and under or 65 and over)
Non member adults - £36
Non member concession - £31
On request we can source a wheelchair accessible coach.
For £78 why not travel to Old Trafford in that extra bit of comfort and join us on our VIP coach.
The price includes a tabled vehicle with Sky TV, hostess, tea, coffee, soft drinks and a return food service.
Kingsferry 10.30, Emirates Stadium 12.45 (Queensland Rd), London Gateway 13.15, Newport Pagnell 14.00 – Return journey to Emirates should take approximately 4 hours and 45 minutes
Visit the “The Armoury or All Arsenal ” before meeting the coaches in Queensland Rd and get a 10% discount on purchases made on production of your coach boarding pass.
How to book your travel?
Please call the “Contact Centre” on 020 7619 5000 and follow the instructions through to an operator who can book your travel. When calling, please have ready the membership number (s) of the actual person(s) travelling. Non members must provide a full name, address, date of birth and daytime telephone number and pay the extra supplement. Bookings cannot be accepted if we do not have the above information.
Park and ride
When coming by car to meet the away coaches, please be aware that Controlled Parking Zones are in operation around the stadium with the exception of Sundays and Bank Holidays. For further information on the parking in Islington please refer to www.islington.gov.uk.
We have secure parking available at London Gateway and Newport Pagnell service areas. For this fixture there is NO parking available within the Emirates stadium.
London Gateway is at Junction 2 of the M1 and accessible from both the north and southbound sides of the motorway, Newport Pagnell is close to Junction 14 on the M1 and The Kingsferry Travel Centre, is on Eastcourt Lane, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 6HW.
Car parking at these sites have been provided free of charge and with no restrictions. If you would like to leave your car or meet the coach at one of these sites then please ask when booking your coach ticket for further details.
Supporters Club Coaches
The following Supporters Clubs will be running a coach to this fixture for more information please contact the numbers listed below and not Arsenal Travel on 020 7619 5000.
South Wales - please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ian Lawrence on 07967 122464.
If you are organizing your own coach or minibus then please e-mail email@example.com in order for specific police instructions to be sent out to you.
Terms and Conditions
- All travel once booked is NON transferable and NON refundable.
- No alcohol may be carried on any organised trip – this is an offence under the Sporting Events (control of alcohol) Act 1985.
- No object capable of being construed or used as an offensive weapon may be carried.
- Smoking is not allowed on any Arsenal Travel transport.
- Travel tickets issued through Arsenal Travel are done so on the condition that the holder will at all times be a credit to and uphold the reputation of Arsenal Football Club.
- Some coach trips will only run if sufficient numbers are met.
- Travel tickets and membership cards must be available for inspection at all times and must be given up to any officer, employee or agent of the club.
- Arsenal Travel cannot be held responsible for any possible delays to your travel arrangements.
- Unaccompanied minors under 14 will not be permitted to travel and minors of 14 and over will only be permitted to travel if their parent / guardian has completed the Unaccompanied minors consent form (this is available when booking travel).
- The full terms and conditions of membership are set out on our website at www.arsenal.com
- Arsenal reserves the right to amend or alter the above arrangements and the right at its discretion to terminate any person’s membership.
Travel on the M60 motorway via the M6, M61, M62 or M6 as appropriate. Leave the M60 at Junction 9 (sign posted Trafford Park) and follow signs for Trafford PK. Enter Park Way (dual carriage way, staying right) and continue to the roundabout. Take the third exit onto Village Way and remain on this road until the next island (controlled by traffic lights). At this island take the second exit and join Wharfside Way. From here you will be getting close to the stadium and should start seeing officially organised car parks.
Visitors who travel by car are advised to use official, secure, Car Parks which are identified by brown location signs. These are located on all approaches to the stadium and you are advised that the use of these car parks reduces the potential for your vehicle to be the victim of crime.
On Match Days there is a Residents Parking Scheme in place on roads in the immediate vicinity of the Stadium and you are advised that vehicles parking in contravention of the scheme will be dealt with by the Local Authority which may lead to the clamping or towing away of the vehicle. Likewise any vehicle found to be parked in contravention of 'No Waiting' regulations may be similarly dealt with.
Check the weather forecast on the following link - https://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=football;sess
Copyright 2024 The Arsenal Football Club Limited. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.