JGs – we want your help! We’re looking for a group of young Arsenal fans, aged between 4 and 11, to help us come up with loads of ideas for the Junior Gunners App! Could this be you? This fun assignment involves:
- Helping Arsenal come up with more fun ideas for the JG app
- You get to see the new games, accessories and more before everyone else!
- When you have attended two sessions you get a fun goodie bag and then once you have done your four sessions, you’ll be rewarded with two match tickets!
To be a JG APPbassador, you have to be using the app and want to help us make the Junior Gunners the best in the world! Your parent/guardian have to give you permission to do this, so please ask them to read this next bit:The four sessions will take place during Islington half-term at Emirates Stadium:
- 1. Wednesday,October 26, 2-4pm
- 2. Tuesday, February 14, 2-4pm
- 3. Tuesday, April 11, 2-4pm
- 4. Wednesday, May 31, 2-4pm
The JG APPbassador has to be dropped off and collected by a parent/guardian for each session. Unfortunately the cost of travel to Emirates Stadium is not included in the prize. By entering, you confirm that your parent or guardian has read and accepted the terms and conditions.
To have a chance at winning this unique opportunity; fill out our interview form below. The deadline to register your interest is October 9, 11.59pm. We’ll be in touch with those who impressed us the most with their answers by 13th October.
Sorry, this competition is now closed.
JG AppBassadors Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the [JG AppBassadors] (“Promotion”). By entering the Promotion, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you should not enter the promotion and you will not be eligible to win the prize.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The start date for entries is [6th September 2016] once live on the Junior Gunners website (UK time) (“Start Date”). The closing date for entries is [9th October] at 23.59 (UK time) (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the closing date will not be entered into the promotion.
- TO ENTER: To enter the promotion, you need to visit the Junior Gunners website [arsenal.com/juniorgunners] or [the Junior Gunners app]. You will need to [answer the opened ended question and complete the form] by no later than the closing date. Membership details will be requested.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open to app users aged 4-11 years. Entry is open to UK residents only. Only one entry per person is allowed.
- If entrants are under 18, consent from a parent or guardian must be obtained prior to entry and the parent or guardian must agree to these terms and conditions in full.
- Employees of The Arsenal Football Club Plc (company number 109244) (“Arsenal”), the promoter or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the promotion.
- No purchase is required to enter but you will require email and internet access to enter the promotion. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of an email account or internet connection for the purpose of entering the promotion.
- PRIZE: [the chance to be a JG AppBassador as outlined in the competition copy] (the “Prize”). The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. (When you attended two sessions you a fun goodie bag will be given and once you four sessions have been done, you’ll be rewarded with two match tickets as offered by the Club, B or C graded games only)
To be a JG APPbassador, you have to be using the app and want to help us make the Junior Gunners the best in the world! Your parent/guardian have to give you permission to do this, so please ask them to read this next bit:
The four sessions will take place during Islington half-term at Emirates Stadium:
- Wednesday 26th October, 2-4pm
- Tuesday 14th February, 2-4pm
- Tuesday 11th April, 2-4pm
- Wednesday 31st May, 2-4pm
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part of it) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part of it) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. All costs and expenses not included within the prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the prize where applicable.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner will be picked at based on their answers to the proposed questions.
- The winner will be contacted using the contact details provided on entry within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to confirm details for delivery of the prize within 3 days, an alternative winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible and correct entries.
- PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: If the winner is aged 18 or over, the winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the promotion and the [promoter][and Arsenal] may use the winner's name and image and his/her comments relating to the Promotion and/or the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
- Details of the winner’s name and county will be available on request for one month after the closing date by writing to the promoter (including providing a stamped self-addressed envelope and stating the name and closing date of the promotion) at the address set out below.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry. The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the promotion (including the prize) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Arsenal, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Arsenal nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
i. any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Promotion and/or the Prize (including the winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
ii. any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that this agreement is governed by English law. This means that your entry into the promotion and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and the promoter both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
- SPIRIT OF THE PROMOTION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the promotion by cheating or committing fraud in any way, [the promoter and Arsenal each reserve][the promoter reserves] the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future Promotions.
- CONTACT: email@example.com If you have any questions about the Promotion, please write to The Junior Gunners Team, Marketing Department, The Arsenal Football Club PLC, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU.
- PROMOTER: The “Promoter” of the Promotion is [Junior Gunners][on behalf of Arsenal].
Copyright 2022 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.