We've got six pairs of Arsenal v Norwich box tickets up for grabs, just for JGs!
This season we're giving Junior Gunners the chance to get some of the best seats in the house, as you could win tickets to selected fixtures in our JG Executive Box.
If you'd like to be in with a chance of winning x1 JG and x1 accompanying adult ticket to the Norwich game on Saturday 11th September, all you need to do is correctly answer our question about the last time we faced the Canaries.
Question: How many goals did we score against Norwich in our last fixture?
Fill in your membership details and answer correctly in the form below and we'll select six winners who'll receive a pair of tickets each.
This competition is open to all paid Junior Gunners Members age 4-18 resident in Great Britain and closes on Sunday 6 September at 11:59PM (UK time). Information about how Arsenal handles personal data is available at www.arsenal.com/privacy-policy. Permission from a parent or guardian is required.
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the Win 1 of 25 pairs of tickets to Arsenal v Chelsea (“Competition”). By entering the Competition, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Competition and you will not be eligible to win the prize. Entry is by visiting the Junior Gunners or Cannon section of the Arsenal website and correctly answering the multiple choice question in the web form, membership details will be required.
- COMPETITION PERIOD: The start date for entries is 27 August 2021 at the time the Website goes live (UK time) (“Start Date”). The closing date for entries is 6 September 2021 at 11:59 PM (UK time) (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Competition.
- TO ENTER: To enter the Competition, you will need to visit the website and correctly answer the multiple choice question and submit an entry form with your, contact and membership details by no later than the Closing Date.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open to UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) paid Junior Gunners and Cannon members aged 4-18 only. Only one entry per person is allowed.
- If entrants are under 18, consent from a parent or guardian must be obtained prior to entry and the parent or guardian must agree to these Terms and Conditions in full. Winners may be required to supply a completed parental/legal guardian consent form in accordance with Arsenal’s directions in order to claim their prize.
- Employees of The Arsenal Football Club Plc (company number 109244) (“Arsenal”), Mind or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- Entry is by completing the web form on the Website only. No purchase is required to enter but you will require email and internet access to enter the Competition. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of an email account or internet connection for the purpose of entering the Competition.
- PRIZE: A minimum of 6 (six) winners shall receive one (1) pair of Box Tickets to Arsenal v Norwich on 11 September 2021. (the “Prize”). The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. The Prize does not include personal expenditure, transport costs or any other incidental costs other than those specifically included.
- Winners must comply with any additional terms and conditions that are applicable to a prize, including the Ground Regulations and General Admission Ticket Terms and Conditions available on https://www.arsenal.com/ticket-membership-terms (as may be amended by Arsenal from time-to-time including without limitation at the start of each football season) (the “Stadium T&Cs”). If the Prize is won by a minor, they need parental/guardian permission or accompaniment in accordance with the Stadium T&Cs.
- Arsenal reserves the right to substitute the Prize(s) (or any part of it/them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. All costs and expenses not included within the Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the Prize where applicable.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner(s) will be picked at random from all eligible and correct entries received between the Start Date and the Closing Date.
- The winner(s) will be contacted on Monday, 7 September 2021 using the contact details provided on entry, and will receive their tickets associated with the Prize via the email address submitted.
- PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA:
- Details of the winner’s name and county will be available on request for one month after the Closing Date by writing to Arsenal (including providing a stamped self-addressed envelope and stating the name and closing date of the Competition ) at the address set out below.
- Arsenal will use entrants’ personal details for the purposes of administering the Competition and awarding the Prize. More information about how Arsenal handles personal data is available at www.arsenal.com/privacy-policy.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
- Arsenal reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry. Arsenal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Arsenal’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Competition (including the Prize) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Arsenal, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Arsenal nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
- any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Competition and/or the Prize (including the winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
- any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. This means that your entry into the Competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and Arsenal both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
- SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Competition by cheating or committing fraud in any way, Arsenal reserves the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future competitions.
- CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Competition, please write to Membership Rewards, Marketing Department, The Arsenal Football Club PLC, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU.
Copyright 2021 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.