We are giving away one exclusive personalised video from a First Team Arsenal player to a lucky fan – imagine showing that off to your mates!
For a chance to win, sign up as a Red Member before the 2nd January* to be entered in the competition. From just £29 a year, become a Member of the Arsenal family and receive fantastic benefits, including priority access to tickets.
Also, don’t forget by signing up, you could win a personalised video from a First Team Arsenal player!
How to enter:
1. Visit Arsenal Red Membership
2. Purchase Red Membership of your choice
3. Re-visit this page and enter your details and new Membership number below
4. Winner will be selected 72 hours after the deadline
Deadline for the competition is 2nd January 2018 - 11:59pm
Personalised Video Competition (the “Competition”)
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the Competition. By entering the Competition, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Competition and you will not be eligible to win a Prize (as defined herein).
- COMPETITION PERIOD: The start date for entries shall be 11 December 2018 at 11:00 (UK time) (the “Start Date”) and the closing date for entries shall be 02 January 2019 at 11.59pm (UK time) (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Competition.
- TO ENTER: To enter the Competition, you must have purchased an Arsenal “Red” membership (a “Red Membership”) during the period between the Start Date and the Closing Date. Red Memberships can be purchased at the following website: https://www.arsenal.com/membership.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entry is only open to UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over who are Arsenal “Red” members (including digital members) (“Red Members”). Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Employees of the Promoter (as defined herein) or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- You will require email and internet access to enter the Competition. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the purchase of a Red Membership or to the use of an email account or internet connection for the purpose of entering the Competition.
- PRIZE: One (1) personalised video by at least one player from the Arsenal men’s first team (video a “Prize”). There will be one (1) winner selected at random from all eligible entries for the Competition. For the avoidance of doubt, only one (1) Prize will be awarded to the respective winner. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: The winner of the Competition will be picked at random from all eligible and correct entries received between the Start Date and the Closing Date.
- The winner will be contacted within seventy-two (72) hours of the Closing Date using the contact details which they provided for the purpose of purchasing their Red Membership. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to confirm their details for delivery of the Prize within fourteen (14) days, an alternative winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible and correct entries as a replacement for winner.
- Unless otherwise notified to the winner, the Prize will be delivered to the winner within thirty (30) days of confirmation of the relevant winner email address for delivery of the Prize.
- PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: The winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Competition and the Promoter may use the winners’ name and image and their comments relating to the Competition and/or the Prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
- The Promoter will use entrants’ personal details for the purposes of administering the Competition and awarding the Prize only.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed, incomplete, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prizes will not be awarded in respect of such entry. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Competition (including the Prize) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of the Promoter, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
- any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Competition and/or the Prize (including the winners’ receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
- any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: The Competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the Competition.
- SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Competition by cheating or committing fraud in any way, the Promoter reserves the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any future competition.
- CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Competition, please write to: Membership Rewards, Marketing Department, The Arsenal Football Club PLC, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU.
- PROMOTER: The promoter of the Competition is: The Arsenal Football Club PLC, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU (company number: 00109244) (the “Promoter”).