Win Match Tickets for Season 19/20!
ARSENAL MEMBERSHIP EARLY RENEWALS PRIZE DRAW
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the Arsenal Membership Early Online Renewals Prize Draw (“Promotion”). By entering the Promotion, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Promotion and you will not be eligible to win a Prize.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The start date for entries is 30 April 2019 at 11.00 a.m. (UK time) (“Start Date”). The closing date for entries is 12 May 2019 at 11.59 p.m. (UK time) (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Promotion.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open to individuals who were Red Members, Silver Members, Gold Members, Purple Members, Cannon Members and/or Senior Citizen Members (each as defined in the Arsenal Membership Scheme Terms and Conditions for Season 2018-2019, a copy of which can be found here: https://www.arsenal.com/ticket-membership-terms) during the 2018-2019 season (together the “Members” and the term “Membership” shall be construed accordingly). Only one (1) entry per person is allowed.
- If entrants are under eighteen (18), consent from a parent or guardian must be obtained prior to entry and the parent or guardian must agree to these Terms and Conditions in full. Winners who are under eighteen (18) shall be required to supply a completed parental/legal guardian consent form in accordance with the Promoter’s directions in order to claim their prize.
- Employees of The Arsenal Football Club Plc (company number 109244) (“Arsenal”) or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
- You will require email and internet access to enter the Promotion. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of an email account or internet connection for the purpose of entering the Promotion.
- TO ENTER: To enter the Promotion, you need to visit www.eticketing.co.uk/arsenal. You will need to renew your Membership by no later than the Closing Date. If you have more than one Membership, you must renew at least one (1) of your Memberships by the Closing Date to be eligible to enter the Promotion.
- PRIZE: Ten (10) general admission tickets for one (1) first team match at the Emirates Stadium during the 2019/20 season, such match to be at Arsenal’s absolute discretion (each a “Prize”, together the “Prizes”). There shall be one (1) Prize per winner. The Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Prizes do not include any applicable personal expenditure and other incidental costs other than those specifically included. If the Prize involves travel, it is the responsibility of the Prize winners to ensure they have a valid passport and obtain any relevant visas and vaccinations.
- Arsenal reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of it) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. All costs and expenses not included within the Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s). Arsenal retains the discretion to choose the date(s) of a Prize where relevant. All dates remain subject to availability.
- Additional and/or third party terms and conditions apply to the Prizes where applicable. For the avoidance of any doubt, the winners agree to comply with all relevant terms and conditions of entry to the Emirates Stadium, which can be found here: https://www.arsenal.com/ticket-membership-terms
- SELECTION OF WINNER: The winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries received between the Start Date and the Closing Date. There will be a total of ten (10) winners.
- The winners will be contacted using the contact details provided on entry within seventy-two (72) hours of the Closing Date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to confirm details for delivery of the Prize within fourteen (14) days, an alternative winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible and correct entries.
- Unless otherwise notified to the winners, the Prizes will be delivered to the winners within thirty (30) days of confirmation of the winners’ address for delivery of the Prizes.
- PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: If a winner is aged eighteen (18) or over, the winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Promotion and Arsenal may use the winner's name and image and his/her comments relating to the Promotion and/or the Prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
- Details of the winners’ names will be available on request for one (1) month after the Closing Date by writing to Arsenal (including providing a stamped self-addressed envelope and stating the name and closing date of the Promotion) at the address set out below.
- Arsenal will use entrants’ personal details for the purposes of administering the Promotion and awarding the Prizes.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
- Arsenal reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry. Arsenal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Arsenal’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Promotion (including the Prizes) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Arsenal, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Arsenal nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
- any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Promotion and/or the Prizes (including the winners’ receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
- any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that this Agreement is governed by English law. This means that your entry into the Promotion and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and Arsenal both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
- SPIRIT OF THE PROMOTION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Promotion by cheating or committing fraud in any way, Arsenal reserves the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future promotions.
- CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Promotion, please write to the Membership Team, The Arsenal Football Club PLC, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU.
Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.