Arsenal and adidas have joined forces once again to bring our supporters the latest and greatest in football-inspired fashion.
The Arsenal LFSTLR 23/24 collection is where classic meets contemporary, and the world of football blends seamlessly with style. It features a range of meticulously designed pieces that pay homage to the club's legacy, and is for Arsenal supporters and fashion-forward football enthusiasts.
The Arsenal LFSTLR 23/24 collection
At the heart of this collection is the LFSTLR jersey, a modern twist on the classic third jersey. This jersey takes the iconic match shirt and transforms it into a fashion statement. Crafted from heavy doubleknit fabric, featuring moisture-wicking AEROREADY technology, and adorned with flat-knit details, this shirt offers both style and comfort for football fashionistas and supporters alike.
What sets this jersey apart is the prominent embroidered cannon badge, showcasing our identity with pride. In a nod to streetwear aesthetics, the sponsor logo is removed, giving it a sleek and street-ready appearance.
But that's not all, as sustainability is at the core of this collection which is made with 100 per cent recycled materials, underscoring our commitment to end plastic waste and reduce our environmental footprint.
We're thrilled to introduce our incredible line-up of campaign stars who have lent their style and personality to showcase the collection:
1. Pusha T: Hip-hop rapper from Terrence Thornton. Pusha T signed to G.O.O.D. Music in 2010 and was named its president in 2015. All of his solo albums have arrived to widespread critical acclaim and broke into the Top 5 on Billboard's Hip-Hop Album charts.
2. Conducta: Conducta has led the charge for the resurgence of UK garage. The producer behind AJ Tracey’s inescapable “Ladbroke Grove” (now triple-platinum and recognised as the biggest-selling UK garage record in history), Conducta is also the head of Kiwi Rekords, his label which created a hub for a new wave of garage producers to thrive.
3. Lulu Kennedy MBE: Lulu is the founder and director of Fashion East, a beloved not-for-profit talent incubator which has launched the careers of over 200 British fashion designers.
4. Georgia Medley: Georgia is a London-based fashion and celebrity stylist, who has become an authoritative figure within the industry. She has over 10 years of experience, with mastery across both men’s and women’s that has resulted a coveted position as Contributing Fashion Editor at the renowned title, ELLE.
5. Lorcan Spiteri: Lorcan is co-founder and Head Chef at much-talked-about London restaurant, Caravel. He was named one of ‘London’s Hottest Chefs’ by Time Out this summer.
Shop the collection
This collection offers more than just jerseys. Dive into the world of Arsenal-inspired fashion with our full range, including an oversized Tte, hoodie, woven pants and padded gilet.
Visit Arsenal Direct or visit The Armoury, to explore the full Arsenal LFSTLR 23/24 collection.
Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club Limited. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.