Southampton v Arsenal
Sunday 10th December 2017
St Mary’s Stadium
Barclays Premier League
Kick Off: 12:00pm
Adults - £18
Concession - £13 (16 and under or 65 and over)
Away Scheme Members - £13
Non member adults - £23
Non member concession - £18
Pick-ups points are made within two separate convoys as follows;
Emirates Stadium with pick ups
Pick up 1 – Departs Emirates Stadium (Queensland Rd) at 07:30
Pick up 2 – Departs London Gateway Services at 08:00
The return journey to Emirates should take approximately 2 hours 30 mins.
Kingsferry (Gillingham) with pick ups
Pick up 1 – Departs Kingsferry Travel Centre at 06:30
Pick up 2 – Departs South Mimms Services at 08:00
The return journey to Kingsferry should take approximately 3 hours 30 mins.
How to book your travel?
Travel can now be purchased online by clicking here or by calling 020 7619 5000 (Option 1).
PLEASE ENSURE YOU BOOK SEATS USING THE NAMES OF THOSE WHO WILL TRAVEL, DUPLICATE OR DUMMY NAMES MAY BE CANCELLED. *
*We allow name changes free of charge up to 13:00 on the last working day prior to the fixture, therefore please ensure you advise us of any changes. Failure to do so may result in cancellation or denied boarding of the coaches.
Away scheme members must call the “Contact Centre” to gain their preferential price.
When making a booking make sure you have the membership details ready of the supporter/s actually travelling. Non members wishing to travel must provide a full name, address, daytime telephone number and Date of birth in order to travel.
PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS TRAVEL AND NOT A MATCH TICKET, ARRANGEMENTS/PURCHASES ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
Online travel bookings will close at 10am, Friday 8th December 2017/when coach spaces are full – whichever occurs first.
To use the online service you will need to activate your membership by visiting www.eticketing.co.uk/arsenal/ and selecting the login option on the right hand side, from here simply follow the prompts through the activation process. If your membership is already activated then just log in as normal with your username and password.
Want to park at the Services or Emirates Stadium?
When coming by car to meet the away coaches, please be aware that Controlled Parking Zones are in operation around the stadium with the exception of Sundays and Bank Holidays. For further information on the parking in Islington please refer to www.islington.gov.uk.
Parking is available at Emirates Stadium, The Kingsferry Travel Centre, and the following Welcome Break service areas: London Gateway and South Mimms.
- London Gateway is at Junction 2 of the M1 and accessible from both the north and southbound sides of the motorway – park anywhere in the main car park.
- South Mimms is located off Junction 23 of the M25 - park anywhere in the main car park
- Emirates Stadium parking is via the Queensland Rd security entrance, N7 7AJ.
- Kingsferry Travel Centre is on Eastcourt Lane, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 6HW - only street parking is available.
Car parking at these sites have been provided free of charge. If you would like to leave your car or meet the coach at one of these sites then please ask when booking your travel for further details or complete the web form via this link. The link will also appear on your booking confirmation which you will receive via email prior to the fixture.
Car registration details or specific requests must be registered before 4 pm on the last working day (Monday to Friday) before the fixture. Details received after this will result in you not being able to use the park and ride service.
Supporters parking at the Welcome Break services listed above will incur a fine which cannot be overturned if you park without registering.
Supporter Club Coaches
If you are organizing your own coach or minibus, please email email@example.com in order for specific Police instructions to be sent to you.
When travelling with the Club you must:
- carry your Membership Card and travel tickets at all time;
- carry photographic ID (this will be checked at the point of boarding);
- not smoke (including the use of electronic cigarettes);
- not carry alcohol (please be aware that this amounts to an offence under the Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol) Act 1985);
- not carry any object capable of being construed or used as an offensive weapon; and
- conduct yourself in a manner befitting a representative of the Club and not do anything or procure that anything be done which might bring the name or reputation of the Club into disrepute.
For full Terms and Conditions, please see www.arsenal.com/travel.
Copyright 2018 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.