Arsenal Paid Members - Priority Access Sale for Rugby League World Cup 2021 Is Now Open
The window opens at 09:00 (BST) on Saturday 3 October 2020 and closes at 20:21 (BST) on Tuesday 13th October 2020.
As an official Host for the forthcoming Rugby League World Cup 2021 Semi-Final, which will take place at Emirates Stadium in November 2021 next year, all Arsenal Paid Members are entitled exclusive access to the priority access sale.
You can purchase Tickets for any of the 61 matches across the Men’s, Women’s and Wheelchair tournaments, which will run concurrently for the first time ever. It is sure to be a great experience for you, your family and friends!
We understand there is uncertainty around the attendance of fans at sports events currently. We can reassure you that tournament organisers have guaranteed full refunds on ticket purchases should there be restrictions which lead to reduced capacities or if the event is cancelled due to circumstances outside of their control.
Click here to view the RLWC2021 Schedule
Guidance on how to purchase Priority Access Sale Tickets
To access the exclusive Priority Access Sale and purchase your Tickets for any of the 61 games please click here.
A variety of tickets are available, with prices starting from just £10 for adults and £2.21 for concessions.
- 80% of tickets priced below £50.
- Men’s and Women’s double header final at Old Trafford, Manchester, from just £30 for adults.
- 2 for £10 - watch two matches of Wheelchair and Women’s Rugby League from £10.
- £35 for a family of four in half term (based on 2 adults and 2 children for the France v Greece match).
- Refund guarantee with 100% of your ticket money back in the event of restricted crowds.
- All Ticket Applications remain subject to the applicable terms and conditions, availability and RLWC2021 confirmation.
- Fans can purchase a maximum of 10 tickets per fixture, with the exception of the Men’s and Women’s Final at Old Trafford, Manchester, where fans can purchase up to 6 tickets.
- Please do not share this communication with any third party or on any public platforms.
For further information, please visit www.RLWC2021.com