Arsenal Football Club – NFT Survey Arsenal Direct Gift Card Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Arsenal Football Club – NFT Survey Arsenal Direct Gift Card Giveaway
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the NFT Survey Arsenal Direct Gift Card Giveaway (“Competition”). By entering the Competition, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Competition and you will not be eligible to win the prize. Entry into the Competition is via the relevant survey only.
COMPETITION PERIOD: The start date for entries is 8 April 2022 at the time the Email (as defined below) goes live (“Start Date”). The closing date for entries is 3 May 2022 at 23:59 (UK time) (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Competition.
- TO ENTER: On the Start Date, the Arsenal Football Club PLC (“Arsenal”) will send emails to members in respect of the competition (the “Email”). The Email will include a link to a survey on SurveyMonkey (the “Survey”). To enter the Competition, you need to click the link to the Survey and complete all required fields, selecting when prompted at the end of the Survey to confirm that you want to be entered into the Competition. Only correctly submitted entries received before the Closing Date shall be entered into the free prize-draw.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open to Arsenal Members who received the Email directly from Arsenal aged 18 or over. Only one entry per person is allowed between the Start Date and Closing Date. If any entry is not received by Arsenal as a result of (i) user error, (ii) an error or flaw in the service and/or platform provided by SurveyMonkey, or (iii) any other reason outside of Arsenal’s absolute control, such entries shall not be eligible to win the Prize.
- Employees of Arsenal or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- Entry is via correct completion of the Survey only. No purchase is required to enter but you will require email and internet access to enter the Competition. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of an email account or internet connection for the purpose of entering the Competition.
- PRIZE: One (1) winner shall receive one (1) £200 (two hundred pounds) Arsenal Direct Gift Card (the “Prize”), which can only be used on https://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/ or in one of Arsenal’s official physical retail stores (those being the Armoury or Highbury store located next to the Emirates Stadium). The Prize cannot be used to purchase matchday tickets or membership. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. Arsenal’s other terms and conditions at shall apply to the Prize, including those at https://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/termsAndConditions.
- Arsenal reserves the right to substitute the Prize(s) (or any part of it/them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. All costs and expenses not included within the Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the Prize and Competition where applicable, including those of SurveyMonkey.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner(s) will be picked at random from all eligible entries received between the Start Date and the Closing Date.
10. The winner will be contacted using the contact details provided on entry within 72 hours of the Closing Date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to confirm details for delivery of the Prize within 14 days, an alternative winner may be selected by Arsenal at random from the remaining eligible and correct entries.
11. Unless otherwise notified by Arsenal, the Prize will be delivered to the winner within 30 days of confirmation of the winner’s address for delivery of the Prize.
- ARSENAL’S LIABILITY TO YOU: Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Arsenal, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Arsenal nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
- any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Competition and/or the Prize (including the winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
- any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
13. PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: If the winner is aged 18 or over, the winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Competition and Arsenal may use the winner's name and image and his/her comments relating to the Competition and/or the Prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
14. Details of the winner’s name and county will be available on request for one month after the Closing Date by writing to Arsenal (including providing a stamped self-addressed envelope and stating the name and closing date of the Competition) at the address set out below.
15. Arsenal will use entrants’ personal details for the purposes of administering the Competition and awarding the Prize. More information about how Arsenal handles personal data is available at www.arsenal.com/privacy-policy.
16. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
17. Arsenal reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
18. Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry. Arsenal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
19. Arsenal’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Competition (including the Prize) and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Competition is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with SurveyMonkey. You acknowledge that SurveyMonkey shall not have any liability to you in connection with the Competition. Arsenal reserves the right to disqualify any entrant posting an entry or a comment to the Survey that is, in Arsenal's opinion, (i) inappropriate, offensive, vulgar, upsetting or discriminatory in any way, or (ii) contrary to applicable law.
21. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. This means that your entry into the Competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and Arsenal both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
22. SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Competition by cheating or committing fraud in any way, Arsenal reserves the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future competitions.
23. CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Competition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.