The official Arsenal Handbook for season 2015/16 will be available to buy from club outlets and programme sellers from Sunday.
Arsenal Members will receive a copy within their membership pack, but if you’re not a member, the 202-page reference book is available for just £5.
The book includes...
* Profiles of all first-team, young pro, academy and Ladies team players
* Comprehensive analysis of season 2014/15
* A review of last season's FA Cup triumph
* Appearance data for every Arsenal player in history
* A complete list of the club's all-time European and domestic cup results, as well as the complete league record
* Arsenal's in-depth record against the other 19 Premier League sides
* A host of other key club stats, records and info
Copyright 2024 The Arsenal Football Club Limited. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.