My Arsenal Rewards Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in a My Arsenal Rewards Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”) and should be read alongside the My Arsenal Rewards Membership Terms and Conditions. By entering the Prize Draw, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the relevant Prize Draw and you will not be eligible to win the prize. Entry is via the My Arsenal Rewards hub only.
1. PRIZE DRAW PERIOD: The start date and time for entries to each Prize Draw is the date from which the Prize Draw is live on the My Arsenal Rewards hub (the “Start Date”). The closing date and time for entries to each Prize Draw is as advertised on the Arsenal Rewards hub (“Closing Date”). Entries to any Prize Draw received after the applicable Closing Date will not be entered into the applicable Prize Draw.
2. TO ENTER: To enter a Prize Draw, you need to visit the My Arsenal Rewards hub and select the relevant Prize Draw that you wish to enter. You may be required to redeem a minimum number of Rewards Points or to complete an activity or challenge to enter the relevant Prize Draw, as notified on the My Arsenal Rewards hub. Your entry to any Prize Draw must be before the applicable Closing Date. Unless otherwise indicated on the My Arsenal Rewards hub, you may submit an unlimited number of entries to each Prize Draw, provided that you meet the relevant entry criteria (for example, by redeeming the minimum number of Rewards Points per entry (if applicable)).
3. It is your responsibility to ensure that you can participate in the Prize Draw in compliance with local laws and regulations. Any entry submitted in breach of local laws and regulations shall be automatically null and void. The Arsenal Football Club Plc (company number 109244) (“Arsenal”) also reserves the right to determine that it cannot accept an entry or provide a prize due to local laws and regulations.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Subject to clauses 5 and 6 below, entry to the Prize Draw is open to all Members of My Arsenal Rewards.
5. If you are under 18, consent from a parent or guardian must be obtained prior to entry and the parent or guardian must agree to these Terms and Conditions in full. The winner(s) may be required to supply a completed parental/legal guardian consent form in accordance with Arsenal’s directions in order to claim their prize.
6. Employees of: (i) Arsenal, (ii) Fortress (GB) Limited, and (iii) any business or organisation that is sponsoring or otherwise associated with a Prize Draw (if applicable), are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw(s).
7. No purchase is required to enter a Prize Draw, but you will require email and internet access to enter. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of an email account or internet connection for the purpose of entering a Prize Draw(s).
8. PRIZE: The prize(s) in respect of each Prize Draw shall be as advertised on the My Arsenal Rewards hub (the “Prize(s)”). The Prizes are non-transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered. A Prize does not include personal expenditure, transport costs or any other incidental costs other than those explicitly included.
9. Arsenal reserves the right to substitute a Prize(s) (or any part of it/them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to a Prize (or any part of a Prize) and unless agreed otherwise in writing a Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. All costs and expenses not included within a Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
10. Where applicable to the Prize(s) or parts of the Prize(s), Arsenal’s terms and conditions at https://www.arsenal.com/ticket-membership-terms and https://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/termsAndConditions shall apply.
11. Other terms and conditions (including third party terms and conditions) may also apply to the Prize(s) or parts of the Prize(s).
12. The winner(s) of each Prize Draw must not sell, assign or transfer a Prize(s) to any other person, including for payment or any other form of valuable consideration
13. SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner(s) for each Prize Draw will be picked at random from all eligible entries received between the applicable Start Date and Closing Date.
14. The winner(s) of each Prize Draw will be contacted using the contact details associated with the My Arsenal Rewards Membership used to enter the relevant Prize Draw within 72 hours of the Closing Date. Where the Prize(s) in respect of a Prize Draw is a physical item, this shall be delivered to the winner(s) address associated with their My Arsenal Rewards Membership within 45 days of the applicable winner being informed of their win. If we attempt to contact a winner (for example to confirm matters in respect of delivery of a Prize) and they do not respond within 14 days, an alternative winner may be selected at random from the remaining eligible and correct entries.
15. PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: If any winner is aged 18 or over, such winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Prize Draw. Arsenal, Fortress (GB) Limited, or any other business associated with the Prize Draw may use the winner's name and image and his/her comments relating to the Prize Draw and/or the Prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
16. Details of winners’ names and counties will be available on request for one month after the applicable Closing Date by writing to Arsenal (including providing a stamped self-addressed envelope and stating the name and closing date of the Prize Draw) at the postal address set out in clause 25 below.
17. Arsenal will use entrants’ personal details for the purposes of administering the Prize Draw and awarding the Prize. More information about how Arsenal handles personal data is available at www.arsenal.com/privacy-policy.
18. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
19. Arsenal reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Prize Draw or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable. In the event of a Prize Draw being withdrawn, any Rewards Points redeemed by you to enter such Prize Draw shall be credited back into your My Arsenal Rewards Account.
20. Entries must be submitted strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry. Arsenal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions or the My Arsenal Rewards Terms and Conditions.
21. Arsenal’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Prize Draw (including the Prize) and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Arsenal, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Arsenal nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
i. any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Prize Draw and/or the Prize (including the winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
ii. any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
23. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. This means that your entry into the Prize Draw and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and Arsenal both agree that the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
24. SPIRIT OF THE PRIZE DRAW: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Prize Draw by cheating or committing fraud in any way, Arsenal reserves the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future Prize Draws.
25. CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Prize Draw, please write to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at ‘Memberships, The Arsenal Football Club, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU.
Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club Limited. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.