Theo Walcott signed a new long-term deal with Arsenal on Friday afternoon.
The England international has provided plenty of memorable moments since arriving at Arsenal in 2006. Which of these five strikes is your favourite? Watch them and vote at the bottom of this page.
1. Arsenal 1-2 v ChelseaFebruary 24, 2008Theo had to wait 28 games and 13 months to score his first Arsenal goal - but when he did, he chose one of the biggest stages: the last League Cup final at Millennium Stadium. Receiving the ball midway inside the Chelsea half, the then 17-year-old exchanged passes with Abou Diaby before opening his body to slot the ball into the far corner. Arsene Wenger's men were eventually beaten, but Theo was up and running.
2. Arsenal 5-2 Tottenham HotspurFebruary 26, 2012There was a real sense of fear around the Emirates when Tottenham took a two-goal first-half lead in this game. Defeat would have left Arsenal 13 points behind their north London rivals with 12 league games to play, but Bacary Sagna and Robin van Persie netted in quick succession to bring the Gunners level before the break. Tomas Rosicky gave Arsenal the lead after half-time before Theo settled the game with a three-minute brace. His first was exquisite - racing on to Van Persie's pass and dinking the ball over Brad Friedel. Arsenal would eventually finish above Tottenham - securing a Champions League place with a final-day victory at West Bromwich Albion.
3. Reading 5-7 ArsenalOctober 30, 2012Surely the most crazy game of Theo's career to date. Having helped engineer the most stirring of comebacks from 4-0 down, he equalised in the sixth minute of second-half stoppage time, expertly controlling Marouane Chamakh's knockdown and squeezing a left-footed shot past Adam Federici. The ball was cleared from behind the line but the linesman flagged to confirm the England international's leveller. This was by no means the most aesthetically-pleasing goal of Theo's career, but it was certainly one of the most dramatic. More was to come. With the scores level at 5-5, Theo capped off a virtuoso display right at the end of extra time by completing his hat-trick to give Arsenal an unforgettable victory.
4. Arsenal 7-3 NewcastleDecember 29, 2012Theo dominated Arsenal's high-scoring games during the 2012/13 season. This superb solo effort completed his second hat-trick of the season. Playing a one-two with Jack Wilshere after a free-kick near the corner flag, he slalomed between two Newcastle bodies before momentarily going down under a Gabriel Obertan challenge. It looked a clear penalty but Theo quickly returned to his feet, escaped the clutches of two more defenders and impudently chipped the ball over Tim Krul from an acute angle. The finish was named by Match of the Day as December's Goal of the Month.
5. Arsenal 4-1 West Bromwich AlbionMay 24, 2015Selected in the centre forward position for the final league game of the 2014/15 season, Theo scored a hat-trick by half-time - with his opening goal the pick of the bunch. Following neat build-up play involving Mesut Ozil and Jack Wilshere, the ball was worked to Santi Cazorla. The Spaniard looked up and found Theo - who had drifted across the penalty area - in space on the right-hand side of the box. After taking a touch, he lashed a shot from a tight angle beyond Boaz Myhill and into the top corner off the underside of the bar.
Copyright 2022 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.