Olivier Giroud scored his first Arsenal hat-trick in the 3-0 win at Olympiacos in December.
The France international has provided plenty of memorable moments since arriving at the club, from the north London derby winner in 2013/14 to the long-range shot against Liverpool in April 2015.
We’ve looked through the archives and picked some of Olivier's best goals in an Arsenal shirt. Take a look through our selection and vote for your favourite below.
1. Arsenal 1-0 Tottenham HotspurSeptember 1, 2013
Scoring the winner in a north London derby tends to give you a special place in Arsenal hearts, and that is exactly what Olivier Giroud did here. Santi Cazorla picked up the ball deep inside his own half and found Jack Wilshere. The England midfielder turned away from two men to feed Theo Walcott on the edge of the box. The winger crossed low towards the near post and Giroud met it at full sprint and poked it beyond Hugo Lloris to give Arsenal the first of three derby wins that season.
2. Arsenal 3-1 West Ham UnitedApril 15, 2014
Giroud has scored some quality goals in his time at Arsenal - but there haven’t been many better than this one. The Gunners had been trailing to West Ham before Lukas Podolski equalised just before half time. After upping the tempo after half time, Giroud gave them the lead in sensational fashion. After Santi Cazorla’s corner was headed away, Thomas Vermaelen launched the ball back into the box towards Giroud. The France international peeled away from Andy Carroll before pulling the ball out of the air on his left foot and smashing it between Adrian’s with his right in one fluid motion.
3. Arsenal 3-0 Manchester CityAugust 10, 2014
Much of the chat before this Community Shield clash surrounded Alexis Sanchez’s debut - but it was Giroud who hogged the headlines after a beautiful second-half strike. The France international came on as a substitute and was soon on the scoresheet, looping his drive over Willy Caballero from 25 yards to round off a fine performance by the Gunners as they collected their first trophy of the 2014/15 season.
4. Arsenal 4-1 Newcastle UnitedDecember 13, 2014Having already showcased his aerial prowess with a powerful header in the first half, Giroud demonstrated that he is equally adept at converting low crosses with a stylish finish past Newcastle goalkeeper Jack Alnwick. Hector Bellerin skipped down the right wing and centred to the France striker at the near post, who stylishly finished into the top corner with a deft flick of his left boot to spark jubilant celebrations at Emirates Stadium.
5. Arsenal 4-1 LiverpoolApril 4, 2015Arsenal fans were readying themselves to go home happy after the Gunners had hit three past Liverpool, but Giroud gave those inside Emirates Stadium one more reason to cheer before the final whistle. Bellerin, Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez had already beaten Simon Mignolet in style and the Frenchman’s stunner was equally as impressive. Collecting the ball on the right-hand side, Giroud cut infield and arrowed an unstoppable swerving strike into the far corner to cap off a dominant performance in north London.
Copyright 2019 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.