We are pleased to offer Arsenal WFC members the chance to attend an exclusive training session at our training ground in London Colney on Saturday, April 28.
This session will run between 2pm and 4pm, and supporters will have a behind-the-scenes insight into game preparations followed by a signing session with the team.
Supporters with an existing membership will automatically be entered into the ballot for this event, and if you’d like to enter this competition but you’re not yet a member, then you need to sign up by Thursday, April 5. Winners will be notified on Monday, April 9.
We are currently running a discounted mid-season membership offer and with some of the best games still to be played, as well as events and exclusive benefits included, there’s plenty of action remaining this season.
Click here to become a member and join the Arsenal family!
- 2017/18 season pass
- Membership pack, including exclusive merchandise;
- Members' scarf
- Limited edition pin badge
- Season pass holder and lanyard
- Priority access and discounts to exclusive Arsenal WFC events (including 30th anniversary celebrations)
- The opportunity to attend our end of season fan forum
- Entry into the ballot to attend an open training session at our London Colney training ground
We are also offering a membership programme for supporters aged under-16. As a junior member you will receive the above, along with:
- A birthday card on your special day
- Entry into our mascot ballot
- The opportunity to be part of our junior members' takeover day
- Adults – was £60 now £40
- Juniors* - £20 (U-16)
- Concession** £20 (over-65)
Postage: £3.95 per membership
* Juniors: under-16 (born on or after August 31, 2001)
** Concession: over-65 (born on or before September 1, 1952)
Disabled Supporters (also allocated one additional season pass for assistant, but not full membership)
Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.