AWFC Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Survey Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the Arsenal Women’s FC (“AWFC”) Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Survey prize draw (the “Prize Draw”). By entering the Prize Draw, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Prize Draw and you will not be eligible to win the prize. Entry into the Prize Draw is via the relevant survey only.
1. PRIZE DRAW ENTRY PERIOD: The start date and time for entry into the Prize Draw is the date and time at which the relevant Survey (as defined below) and its associated Prize Draw is received by you in an email from Arsenal (the “Start Date”). The closing date and time for entries to each Prize Draw is as advertised in the email (the “Closing Date”). Entries to the Prize Draw received after the applicable Closing Date will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
2. TO ENTER: The Arsenal Football Club PLC (“Arsenal”) will be sending the Survey (as defined below) via email to all AWFC season ticket holders asking them to answer questions on equality, diversity and inclusion. The email will include a link to an AWFC Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Survey (the “Survey”). To enter the Prize Draw, you need to click the link to the Survey and complete all required fields, selecting when prompted in the Survey to confirm that you wish to be entered into the Prize Draw. Only correctly submitted entries received before the Closing Date shall be entered into the Prize Draw.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Only one entry per person is allowed for the Prize Draw between its Start Date and Closing Date. Entry to the Prize Draw is only open to the direct recipients of the Email. If any entry is not received by Arsenal as a result of: (i) user error; (ii) an error or flaw in the service and/or platform provided by the Survey platform provider (for example, SurveyMonkey); or (iii) any other reason outside of Arsenal’s absolute control, then such entries shall not be entered into the Prize Draw and will not be eligible to win the applicable Prize (as defined below).
4. It is your responsibility to ensure that you can participate in the Prize Draw in compliance with local laws and regulations. Any entry submitted in breach of local laws and regulations shall be automatically null and void. Arsenal also reserves the right to determine that it cannot accept an entry or provide a prize due to local laws and regulations.
5. Employees of Arsenal or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
6. Entry to the Prize Draw is via the completion and submission of the Survey only. No purchase is required to enter but you will require email and internet access to enter the Prize Draw. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of an email account or internet connection for the purpose of entering the Prize Draw.
7. PRIZE: The prize in respect of the Prize Draw shall be as advertised on the Prize Draw’s Email (the “Prize”). The Prize is non-transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered. A Prize does not include personal expenditure, transport costs or any other incidental costs other than those explicitly included.
8. Where applicable, Arsenal’s other terms and conditions applicable at the relevant time shall apply to the Prize, including those at https://www.arsenal.com/ticket-membership-terms (in respect of any Prize which includes match-day tickets, hospitality or experiences) and https://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/termsAndConditions (in respect of any Prize which includes a Stadium Tour, or an Arsenal Gift Card).
9. Arsenal reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond Arsenal’s control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of it) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. All costs and expenses not included within the Prize are the responsibility of the winner.
10. Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the Prize and Prize Draw where applicable, including those of the Survey platform.
11. SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner of the Prize Draw will be picked at random from all eligible entries received between the Start Date and the Closing Date using a verifiably random computer process.
12. The winner of the Prize Draw will be contacted using the contact details provided on entry of the relevant Prize Draw within five (5) working days of the Closing Date. Where a Prize is a physical item, this shall be delivered to the winner’s address within 45 days of the applicable winner confirming their address for delivery. If we attempt to contact a winner (for example to confirm matters in respect of delivery of a Prize) and they do not respond within 14 days, an alternative winner may be selected by Arsenal at random from the remaining eligible and correct entries.
13. ARSENAL’S LIABILITY TO YOU: Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Arsenal, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Arsenal nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
i. any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Prize Draw and/or the Prize (including the winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
ii. any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
14. Details of the winner’s name and county will be available on request for one month after the Closing Date by writing to Arsenal (including providing a stamped self-addressed envelope and stating the name and closing date of the Prize Draw) at the postal address set out below
15. Arsenal will use entrants’ personal details for the purposes of administering the Prize Draw and awarding the Prize. More information about how Arsenal handles personal data is available at www.arsenal.com/privacy-policy.
16. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
17. Arsenal reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Prize Draw or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
18. Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the applicable Prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry. Arsenal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
19. Arsenal’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Prize Draw (including the Prize) and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Prize Draw is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Survey platform provider. You acknowledge that the Survey platform provider shall not have any liability to you in connection with any Prize Draw. Arsenal reserves the right to disqualify any entrant posting an entry or a comment to a Survey that is, in Arsenal's opinion, (i) inappropriate, offensive, vulgar, upsetting or discriminatory in any way, or (ii) contrary to applicable law.
21. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. This means that your entry into the Prize Draw and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and Arsenal both agree that the courts of England will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
22. SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Prize Draw by cheating or committing fraud in any way, Arsenal reserves the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future competitions.
23. CONTACT: If you have any questions about any Prize Draw, please write to the Venue Department, The Arsenal Football Club Plc, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU, United Kingdom, and include the name of the competition in your email.
Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club Limited. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.