You must read and agree to follow this code at all times. If you have purchased tickets on behalf of others, please make sure they have also read this Code of Conduct.
This code is designed to help create a safe and enjoyable environment at Emirates Stadium (the “Stadium”) and to protect you and your fellow supporters. To assist our club staff please take the time to know what is expected of you. If you do not comply with this code, you may be denied entry or asked to leave the Stadium.
Before purchasing a ticket, and again before attending a match, you must decide whether it is appropriate for you to attend, including careful consideration of associated risks and your vulnerability status. This will include consideration based on your own personal circumstances (including your age, group size and make up, health status and susceptibility to infection).
The risk of COVID-19 cannot be eliminated completely. Therefore, if, you feel uncomfortable with the risk, you should not attend a match.
You MUST NOT attend a match at the Stadium if:
- You or anyone else you are attending with has any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Any other COVID-19 restrictions affect you which mean you cannot or should not attend the match.
When attending a match at the Stadium, you MUST:
- Arrive in good time to go through all the necessary entry procedures.
- Make sure you know in advance where your entry point is. You will be required to enter the Stadium via the preassigned turnstile block or Club & Box Level entrance detailed on your ticket.
- Not bring a bag unless absolutely necessary. Any bags larger than A4 (a standard rucksack / handbag) will not be permitted. All bags will be subject to search which will delay your entry to the Stadium.
- Supervise any children attending with you and ensure that they and others attending with you follow this Supporter Code of Conduct at all times.
- Be respectful to others in your vicinity (supporters and staff) taking a responsible approach to others, particularly those in close proximity, including avoiding excessive shouting/singing/celebrations as that increases the risk of transmission of COVID-19. You should avoid hugs, high-fives and any unnecessary close contact with people who are not known to you.
Follow good hygiene practices at all times, including;
Washing or sanitising your hands regularly, using the hand sanitiser dispensers provided. Supporters are also encouraged to bring their own hand sanitiser in bottles no larger than 50ml;
Avoiding unnecessary contact with commonly touched surfaces, such as handles and railings, wherever possible and safe to do so; and
Ensuring your mouth and nose is covered if you need to cough or sneeze, using your face covering, a tissue and/or the crook of your elbow as appropriate. Tissues should be disposed of carefully and safely and you should ensure you wash or sanitise your hands appropriately.
Only sit in the seat with the seat number that matches that on your ticket and remain in your seat whenever possible.
Where possible, wait for times when gangways are clear before leaving your seat.
Avoid face-to-face contact with other supporters when moving to and from your seat – for example, by turning your back as you pass.
When using the Stadium’s amenities, such as toilets, food and drink outlets, or concessions, avoid queues wherever possible by checking to see if any of them are not in use, or following the instructions of stewards and other staff members.
If you purchase food and soft drinks in General Admission, please take them to your seat in the bowl to allow as much space in the concourse areas as possible. Eating, drinking and congregation in the concourse areas is not encouraged.
Be aware that all payments inside the Stadium are contactless. Cash payments will not be accepted.
Lifts will be operating but we encourage you only to use them if you are disabled or have a medical condition. Supporters wishing to use the lift will be asked to display a lift pass. Please click here to request a lift pass.
Comply with all other relevant guidance and rules related to COVID-19 protection, including those of the Government and public health authorities.
Follow any instructions or requests given to you by stewards or other Stadium staff to ensure that the Stadium is carefully managed for everyone’s safety.
You MUST NOT:
- Engage in any conduct that is intended to transmit the COVID-19 virus to another person or that can be reasonably construed to be intending to transmit the COVID-19 virus to another person. If you do, you will be ejected from the Stadium, the Police will be contacted, and you will be subject to the Club’s sanction tariff including but not limited to a lifetime ban.
Please be aware:
- Supporters aged 12 and over must wear a face covering in all indoor spaces of the stadium.
- If you are exempt from wearing a face covering then you are able to request an exemption pass here.
If you feel ill or develop any COVID-19 symptoms while at the match please contact your nearest steward who will direct you to the appropriate medical facility.
We request everyone attending a match at Emirates Stadium to follow the public health guidance on COVID-19. You should get tested if you have symptoms and please don’t put yourself or others in danger by attending matches if there’s a risk you could pass on COVID-19.
All other ticket terms and conditions and the Stadium’s Ground Regulations will continue to apply and must be complied with.
Thank you for your support.
Copyright 2022 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.