You must read and agree to follow this code at all times. If you are attending with others, please ensure they have also read this code of conduct.
This code is designed to help create a safe and enjoyable environment at Emirates Stadium and to protect you and your fellow Arsenal supporters. To assist our staff please take the time to know what is expected of you. If you do not comply with this code, you may be denied entry or asked to leave the stadium.
Before purchasing a ticket, and again before attending a match, you must decide whether it is appropriate for you to attend the match, including careful consideration of associated risks and your vulnerability status. This will include consideration based on your own personal circumstances (including your age, group size and make up, health status and susceptibility to infection).
The Club cannot completely eliminate the risk of COVID-19. Therefore, if based on your own health status and/or that of those in your family and/or household, you feel uncomfortable with the risk, you should not attend a Match.
You MUST NOT ATTEND the match at Emirates Stadium IF:
- You or anyone else you are attending with has any COVID-19 symptoms (a temperature of 37.8 degrees or above, a new continuous cough, a loss of sense of taste/smell or any other symptoms officially recognised as being symptoms of COVID-19) and / or is required to self-isolate
- You have been told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace
- You have recently arrived in the UK from a red list country and should be quarantining
- You are not fully vaccinated and have recently arrived in the UK from an Amber list country and therefore should be quarantining
Please be aware that:
a) you will be searched with a security wand before entry into the ground
b) supporters aged 18 and over may be asked to provide proof of full vaccination (+14 days) or a negative lateral flow test (taken within 48 hours of the fixture’s specified kick-off time) prior to entering the stadium. Please click here for more information about how to provide this proof of COVID status.
When attending Emirates Stadium, we encourage you to:
- Plan your journey in advance to arrive in good time and wear a face covering if using public transport to make your way to and from the stadium
- Wear a face covering at all times when inside the stadium, especially in enclosed or crowded areas, such as stadium concourses and toilets
Arriving at the stadium
- You will be required to enter the stadium via the preassigned turnstile block or Club & Box Level entrance detailed on the ticket
- Only bring a bag that is smaller than A5 (21cm x 15 cm x 10cm) or clear. Large bags or suitcases (including cabin bags), laptop bags and rucksacks will not be permitted
- Please be aware that you will be searched with a security wand before entry into the ground
Inside the stadium
- Maintain social distancing and avoid close contact with anyone who is not in your group where possible
- Avoid hugs, high-fives and any close contact with people who are not within your group
- Follow good hygiene practices at all times, including:
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly, using the hand sanitiser dispensers provided – supporters are also encouraged to bring their own hand sanitiser in bottles no larger than 50ml;
- Avoid touching your face or other commonly touched surfaces such as handles and railings wherever possible;
- Ensure your mouth and nose is covered if you need to cough or sneeze, using your face covering, a tissue and / or the crook of your elbow as appropriate. Tissues should be disposed of carefully and safely and you should ensure you wash or sanitise your hands appropriately
- Only sit in the seat with the seat number that matches that on your ticket and remain in your seat whenever possible
- If you purchase food and soft drinks on General Admission, please take them to your seat in the bowl to allow as much space in the concourse areas as possible. Eating, drinking and congregation in the concourse areas is not encouraged
- Be aware that all payments inside the stadium are contactless. Cash payments will not be accepted
- Lifts will be operating but we encourage you only to use them if you are disabled or have a medical condition. Supporters wishing to use the lift will be asked to display a lift pass Please click here to request a lift pass
Finally, please remember you MUST:
- Comply with all other relevant guidance and rules related to COVID-19 protection and social distancing, including those of the government and public health authorities
- Follow any instructions or requests given to you by stewards or other stadium staff
- If you feel ill or develop any COVID-19 symptoms while at the match please contact your nearest steward who will direct you to the appropriate medical facility
Thank you for your support. Stay alert. Stay safe.
Copyright 2021 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.