To help create a safe and enjoyable environment at Emirates Stadium and to protect you and your fellow Arsenal supporters, you must read and agree to follow this code at all times. If you are attending with other members of your social bubble, please make sure they have also read this code of conduct.
If you do not comply with this code, you may be denied entry or asked to leave the stadium.
You MUST NOT ATTEND the match at Emirates Stadium IF:
- You or anyone else you are attending with has any COVID-19 symptoms and / or is required to self-isolate
- You live in an area where there is a local lockdown in place and / or other COVID-19 restrictions are in place which mean you cannot or should not attend. (e.g. travel restrictions between tiers)
- You have not completed your health questionnaire and provided contact details for NHS track & trace purposes
When at Emirates Stadium you MUST NOT:
- Gather outside of the stadium before or after the match in a way that breaches social distancing rules
- Engage in any conduct that is intended to transmit the COVID-19 virus to another person or any conduct that can be reasonably construed to be intending to transmit the COVID-19 virus to another person. If you do, you will be ejected from the stadium, the Police will be contacted and you will be subject to the Club’s sanction tariff including but not limited to a lifetime ban
Please be aware that:
a) our temperature will be taken and you will be searched with a security wand before entry into the ground
b) as a condition of purchasing or being allocated a ticket, you must provide your contact details (and those of every other member of your group) to support and assist NHS Track and Trace. You (or the other members of your group) MUST NOT attend the match if we do not have these details and you must inform the Club if, at any point prior to Stadium entry, your details change. This information will be kept securely for 21 days before disposal.
You MUST BRING with you to the stadium:
- A face covering [for those age 12+], which must be worn at all times on entry to, exit from and in all areas inside the stadium grounds. This includes while seated in the stadium bowl, within concourses, queues and toilets. The only exception to this is when eating or drinking, or if you are exempt in line with Government guidance. If you are exempt from wearing a face covering, then you must display an exemption pass when required. Please click here to request an exemption pass
- Photo ID [for those age 14+] as you may be required to prove you are the named ticket holder to gain entry to the stadium
Arriving at the stadium
- Plan your journey in advance to arrive in good time to go through all the necessary entry procedures and please wear a face covering if using public transport to make your way to and from the stadium
- Make sure you know in advance where your entry point is
- You will be required to enter the stadium via the preassigned turnstile block detailed on your ticket
- There will be two entrances to the podium area – South Ramp (9 security lanes), and Ken Friar Bridge (8 security lanes)
- These entrances and the stadium itself will open 2 hours before kick-off for both Club Level and General Admission areas
- Only bring a bag that is smaller than A5 (21cm x 15 cm x 10cm) or clear. Large bags or suitcases (including cabin bags), laptop bags and rucksacks will not be permitted
Inside the stadium
- Observe social distancing and avoid close contact with anyone who is not in your social bubble
- Supervise any children attending with you and ensure that they and others attending with you comply with social distancing and this Supporter Code of Conduct at all times
- Be respectful to others in your vicinity taking a responsible approach at all times, avoiding excessive shouting / singing / celebrations as that increases the risk of transmission of COVID-19. You should avoid hugs, high-fives and any close contact with people who are not within your social bubble
- Follow good hygiene practices at all times, including:
- Washing or sanitising your hands regularly, using the hand sanitiser dispensers provided – supporters are also encouraged to bring their own hand sanitiser in bottles no larger than 50ml;
- Avoiding touching your face or other commonly touched surfaces such as handles and railings wherever possible;
- Ensuring your mouth and nose is covered if you need to cough or sneeze, using your face covering, a tissue and / or the crook of your elbow as appropriate. Tissues should be disposed of carefully and safely and you should ensure you wash or sanitise your hands appropriately
- Only sit in the seat with the seat number that matches that on you ticket and remain in your seat whenever possible
- Wait for a time when the gangway is clear before leaving your seat and always follow the signs indicating which way to go
- Avoid face-to-face contact with other supporters when moving to and from your seat – for example by turning your back as you pass
- When using the stadium’s amenities, such as toilets, food and drink outlets, or concessions, avoid queues wherever possible by checking to see if any of them are not in use. Where this is not possible, you must follow social distancing guidelines
- If you purchase food and soft drinks, please take them directly to your seat in the bowl to allow as much space in the concourse areas as possible. Congregation in the concourse areas is not permitted
- Be aware that all payments inside the stadium are contactless and cash payments will not be accepted
- Lifts will be operating at significantly reduced capacity and will only be available to those who require them for disability or medical reasons and display a lift pass (and any personal assistant accompanying those individuals). Please click here to request a lift pass
Finally, please remember you MUST:
- Comply with all other relevant guidance and rules related to COVID-19 protection and social distancing, including those of the government and public health authorities
- Follow any instructions or requests given to you by stewards or other stadium staff
- If you feel ill or develop any COVID-19 symptoms while at the match please contact your nearest steward who will direct you to the appropriate medical facility.
Thank you for your support. Stay alert. Stay safe.
Copyright 2021 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.