Harry Kane’s second-half winner condemned us to defeat in Saturday’s north London derby at Wembley.
In the latest episode of The Breakdown, Adrian Clarke examines the match in detail, focusing on:
- Why our focus wavered after half-time
- How our discipline created a platform for counter-attacks
- Alexandre Lacazette’s clever runs after coming on
- How Tottenham overpowered us in the midfield battle
- Petr Cech and Shkodran Mustafi’s resolute performances
Click the 'Play' button above to watch the The Breakdown.
Copyright 2019 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.