Junior Gunners, we’d like to hear from you about your Arsenal experiences. Using the questions below, send in your thoughts and Arsenal experiences and our favourite entry may feature in an upcoming matchday programme. You can email us using firstname.lastname@example.org or send your answers to us in the post using Junior Gunners, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, N5 1BU.
Please remember to include your full name, age, membership details and full contact details with your entry. If your entry is selected, you will be contacted by the Junior Gunners team prior to publication.We look forward to hearing from you!
Use the questions below as a guide but if there’s anything else you’d like to add in, feel free…
- What made you become an Arsenal fan?
- What is the first Arsenal game you remember watching?
- Tell us about your favourite Arsenal game?
- Do you have a matchday routine before kick-off?
- Do you collect any Arsenal-related memorabilia, and if so what’s your favourite item?
- What do you wear when you watch Arsenal play? (A current shirt, an old shirt, Arsenal jacket/hat/scarf/lucky pants…?)
- Whose name and number do you/would you have on the back of your shirt?
- Who is your all-time favourite player and why?
- What’s the best Arsenal goal you’ve ever seen live?
- Have you ever met any Arsenal players? If so who, when, where and how?
- Which current Arsenal player would you most like to meet, and why?
- If you could be present at any Arsenal match in history, which would it be and why?
- If you could play in any Arsenal team in history, which would it be and who would you replace (ie, what position would you like to play in)?
Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.