The club launched the Arsenal for Everyone initiative in 2008 as a celebration of the diversity of the Arsenal family.
Through a number of initiatives undertaken in the community, inside Emirates Stadium and throughout the club, Arsenal endeavours to ensure that everyone associated with the club feels an equal sense of belonging.
Arsenal in the Community provides:
- Weekly football sessions for adults with learning disabilities
- Weekly football sessions for adults with mental health diagnoses
- Football sessions in Islington for young people who are deaf/hard of hearing
- Football sessions in Islington for young people who are visually impaired F
- ootball sessions in Islington for young people with Down’s Syndrome
- Regular football sessions in local special schools
- Regular football sessions in SEN units in mainstream schools
- A programme of one-off events including tournaments, disability awareness days, holiday clubs
For more information please visit our Community page
Copyright 2020 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.