CSKA Moscow v Arsenal
Europa League Quarter Final (2nd Leg)
Thursday 12th April 2018
Kick-off: 20:05 UK
To be played at VEB Arena, Russia
We would like to advise we are no longer selling match tickets for this fixture.
All travelling supporters must be in possession of a valid match ticket and visa to enter Russia. (Tickets will NOT be sold on the day of the game)
*There will be two processes for this fixture – Please see below*
To ensure everyone’s safety and security, following some incidents of anti-social behaviour by a minority of supporters in recent seasons, we are continuing with the away ticket process that we have used for ALL Europa League matches this season.
All travelling supporters will need to show their ticket, accompanied with a valid passport on entry to the stadium.
The name and passport number of the travelling supporter will be detailed on each match ticket.
Ahead of arrival at the away stadium, we would like to remind all travelling supporters of the following:
- Please arrive at least an hour before kick-off to avoid long queues and delayed entry
- Checks will be carried out before entering the stadium
- All passport numbers must correlate to the name on the ticket otherwise entry to the stadium will be refused
We thank all travelling supporters for your cooperation and hope that by working together we can ensure everyone can support the team in a safe environment.
*Away Point Redemption:
The club will be implementing the procedure used previously regarding the process of allocating away points.
Process to redeem your voucher:
- Purchase and receive ticket by usual procedures.
- On entering the stadium, each supporter will be given an away match point redemption voucher by Arsenal staff, who will be positioned at the turnstiles. This voucher will contain a unique reference number. Please note, this voucher should be kept in a safe place, as replacements will not be available.
- The away match point can then be claimed by logging onto Arsenal.com and following the instructions as detailed on the voucher.
- Thereafter, each supporter’s account will be updated with the away match point.
If you have any queries regarding the above, please call the Arsenal Contact Centre on 00 44 (0)20 7619 5000.
We would like to thank supporters for their interest in attending the match in Russia and for their continued support home and away.
Copyright 2019 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.