Chúng tôi sẽ tổ chức chính thức buổi truyền hình trực tiếp trận đấu tại thành phố Hồ Chí Minh và chúng tôi muốn các bạn sẽ là một trong những nhân tố tạo nên sự kiện lịch sử này cùng chúng tôi!
Buổi truyền hình trực tiếp trận đấu giữa Arsenal và Tottenham Hotspur sẽ diễn ra vào ngày 18 tháng 11. Để có cơ hội nhận vé, tất cả những gì bạn cần làm là đăng ký thông tin của bạn bên dưới.
Bạn cần phải đăng nhập Thành viên để điền thông tin. Nếu bạn chưa đăng ký Thành viên MIỄN PHÍ của chúng tôi, nhấp vào 'đăng ký' để có thể truy cập và xem các thông tin về điểm nổi bật của trận đấu, phỏng vấn cầu thủ, tham gia các cuộc thi và hơn thế nữa.
Chỉ cần nhập thông tin của bạn dưới đây để có cơ hội giành chiến thắng. (Vui lòng điền đầy đủ thông tin)
Arsenal v Tottenham Fan Screening Vietnam
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the Arsenal vs Tottenham fan screening competition (the “Promotion”). By entering the Promotion, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Promotion and you will not be eligible to win the prize.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The start date for entries is [Wednesday 1st November 2017] at [00:00] (UK time) (“Start Date”). The closing date for entries is [Wednesday 10h November] at 23.59 (UK time) (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Promotion.
- TO ENTER: To enter the Promotion, you need to visit [https://www.arsenal.com/news/xem-truc-tiep-tran-dau-cung-arsenal-tai-tphcm]. You will need to complete an online registration and enter your full name, date-of-birth, gender, current city, phone number and email address by no later than the Closing Date.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open only to Arsenal.com digital members, who are Vietnamese residents and over 18. Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Employees of The Arsenal Football Club Plc (company number 109244) (“Arsenal”)or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
- Entry is by completion of the registration form only. No purchase is required to enter but you will require email and internet access to enter the Promotion. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of an email account or internet connection for the purpose of entering the Promotion.
- PRIZE: one (1) ticket per person (with a total number of  to be won) permitting entry to the fan screening of the Premier League fixture between Arsenal Football Club and Tottenham Hotspur Football Club on 18 November 2017 (the “Match”), to be screened in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam at a venue to be notified to winners (the “Event”) (the “Prize”). The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. The Prize does not include any personal expenditure and other incidental costs to claiming the Prize and attending the Event.
- No guarantee can be given that the Match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date, or at all and Arsenal shall not be liable in the event of any cancellation or postponement of the Match.
- Arsenal reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of it) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. All costs and expenses not included within the Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the Prize where applicable.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: The winners will be picked at random from all eligible registration forms completed between the Start Date and the Closing Date.
- The winner will be contacted using the contact details provided on entry within  hours of the Closing Date to notify them of the process for administering the Prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to confirm details for delivery of the Prize within 14 days, an alternative winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible and correct entries.
- PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: the winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Promotion and Arsenal may use the winner's name and image and his/her comments relating to the Promotion and/or the Prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
- Details of the winner’s name will be available on request for one month after the Closing Date by writing to Arsenal (including providing a stamped self-addressed envelope and stating the name and closing date of the Promotion) at the address set out below.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Arsenal’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Promotion (including the Prize) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Arsenal, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Arsenal nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
- any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Promotion and/or the Prize (including the winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
- any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that this Agreement is governed by English law. This means that your entry into the Promotion and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and the Promoter both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
- SPIRIT OF THE PROMOTION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Promotion by cheating or committing fraud in any way, Arsenal reserves the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future Promotions.
- CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Promotion, please write to Membership Rewards, Marketing Department, The Arsenal Football Club PLC, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU.