As a thank you for your amazing support, we are giving Members the opportunity to win an exclusive piece of signed #MerciArsène memorabilia!
You could win one of the below items, signed by Arsène Wenger himself:
- #MerciArsene T-shirt
- Burnley programme
- Burnley teamsheet
- #MerciArsene illustration
Simply complete the form to enter. Winners will be contacted after the competition closes on June 1st.
1. This competition (“Promotion”) is open to all subject to applicable law and the following terms and conditions. Where applicable in relation to the laws and regulations of the home country from which the entrant enters the Promotion, the entrant warrants that he or she has obtained the consent of his/her parent(s) or legal guardian(s) to (i) enter the Promotion, and (ii) allow Arsenal to use his/her personal data for the purpose of administering the Promotion. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
2. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
3. To take part in this Promotion you will need to complete your entry in our competition form on this webpage.
4. You must be an Arsenal Member to complete the entry form.
5. There is a maximum of one entry per person.
6. Closing date: This competition will be running from May 17 2018, with closing date June 1 2018, at 23.59pm (UK time).
7. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions, will be disqualified and will not be counted.
8. The winner will be selected by the Promoter at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received before the closing date.
9. The winner will be notified by email within seven days.10. The Prizes are six pieces of 'Merci Arsene' memorabilia, signed by Arsene Wenger, to be delivered to the winner by recorded delivery using a delivery partner dependant on the winner's location.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part of them) and the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
12. If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or does not respond within 72 hours of being notified of their win, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
13. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
14. You agree that, should you win a prize, you may be filmed by the Club or may be requested to take photographs and/or video of yourself enjoying your prize, or submit a report of the same for the use of Arsenal (each the “Materials”).
15. By entering, all entrants warrant and undertake that they are the legal and beneficial owner of all intellectual property rights any Materials they provide to Arsenal (including all images and text submitted by the entrant to Arsenal), that any Materials submitted are their own original work and do not infringe any third party rights.
16. You must not submit any Materials that contains any offensive or discriminatory language that may cause offence to anyone. Arsenal reserves the right to pass on details of any Materials in breach of this condition to the relevant authorities.
17. All entrants warrant that any Materials they submit to Arsenal do not infringe English law.
18. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree that any Materials taken by or submitted to Arsenal may be used by Arsenal and their selected sub-licensees for Arsenal’s marketing and promotional purposes in perpetuity, throughout the world in any and all media whether now known or hereafter invented without further remuneration (“Permitted Purposes”).
19. All entrants warrant and undertake that they have obtained all relevant rights and written permission from individuals featured in any Materials they submit to Arsenal and that such Materials do not feature anyone under the age of 16 unless it is the entrant’s own child and they have that child’s consent.
20. All entrants hereby waive and agree not to assert (and warrant that all individuals featured have waived and agreed not to assert) any moral rights in and in connection with any Materials taken by or submitted to Arsenal.
21. All entrants agree to do such other things and execute such other documents as are reasonably requested of them by Arsenal in order to allow Arsenal to use any Materials taken by or submitted to Arsenal for the Permitted Purposes.
22. Arsenal reserves the right to pass on details of any entry in breach of condition 15 above to the relevant authorities.
23. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from: a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, and b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize, and c) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
24. The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
Copyright 2018 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.