Will it be you featuring on the big screens at Emirates Cup? Go pitchside on matchday and get ready to be quizzed!
We are offering you two free tickets to Emirates Cup, at our official home pre-season match 2019/20.
Tickets will give you full access to both matches with both new adidas 19/20 home and away kits in action;
Arsenal Women v Bayern Munich Women
Arsenal v Lyon
The winner will also receive exclusive access pitchside to take part in the first ever Emirates Cup Quiz, hosted by Nigel Mitchell our matchday pitchside presenter, just before the first match of the day kicks off at 12:15pm.
Could you be the lucky winner that will feature on the big screens and go home with some great prizes?
To take part, all you must do is fill in your details on the form below.
Competition closes on 21 July 2019. Winners will be contacted on 22 July 2019.
The Arsenal Membership Team
Emirates Cup Pitchside Quiz
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the Emirates Cup Pitchside Quiz Competition (the “Competition”). By entering the Competition, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Competition and you will not be eligible to win the prize. Entry is by webform only.
- COMPETITION PERIOD: The start date for entries is 12 July 2019 (“Start Date”). The closing date for entries is 21 July 2019 at 23:59 (UK time) (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Competition.
- TO ENTER: To enter the Competition, you need to complete the webform at [www.arsenal.com/news/take-part-emirates-cup-pitch-side-quiz] with your full name, email address and membership number by no later than the Closing Date.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open to Arsenal Purple, Red, Silver, Gold and Platinum Members who are resident in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) only. Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Employees of The Arsenal Football Club Plc (company number 109244) (“Arsenal”), or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- No purchase is required to enter but you will require email and internet access to enter the Competition. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of an email account or internet connection for the purpose of entering the Competition.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: Five winners will be picked at random (by random number generator) from all eligible entries received between the Start Date and the Closing Date.
- Each winner will be contacted using the contact details provided on entry within 72 hours of the Closing Date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to confirm details for delivery of the Prize within 72 hours, an alternative winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible and correct entries.
- PRIZE: Each winner will receive two (2) complimentary tickets for them and one (1) guest of their choice to attend the Emirates Cup matchday event taking place at Emirates Stadium on 28 July 2019. Each winner will also be entitled to participate in the quiz taking place pitchside prior to the men’s first team Emirates Cup match (the “Prize”). For the avoidance of doubt, the winners’ guests will not be entitled to participate in the quiz. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. All costs and expenses not included within the Prize (including travel to and from Emirates Stadium) are the responsibility of the winner.
- Arsenal reserves the right to substitute the Prize(s) (or any part of it) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. All costs and expenses not included within the Prize are the responsibility of each winners.
- Each winner shall, and shall procure that their guest shall, comply with the Emirates Stadium Ground Regulations and General Admission Terms and Conditions found at , as amended from time to time.
- Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the Prize where applicable.
- PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: Each winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Competition and Arsenal may use the winner's name and image and his/her comments relating to the Competition and/or the Prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
- Details of each winner’s name and county will be available on request for one month after the Closing Date by writing to Arsenal (including providing a stamped self-addressed envelope and stating the name and closing date of the Competition) at the address set out below.
- Arsenal will use entrants’ personal details for the purposes of administering the Competition and awarding the Prize. More information about how Arsenal handles personal data is available at .
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
- Arsenal reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry. Arsenal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Arsenal’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Competition (including the Prize) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Arsenal, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Arsenal nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
- any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Competition and/or the Prize (including each winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
- any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. This means that your entry into the Competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and Arsenal both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
- SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Competition by cheating or committing fraud in any way, Arsenal reserves the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future competitions.
- CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Competition, please write to Membership Rewards, Marketing Department, The Arsenal Football Club PLC, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU.
Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.