For the first time since 1997, Arsene Wenger opted to use three centre backs as we returned to winning ways at Middlesbrough.
But did our new-look defensive trio impress? Former Gunners Perry Groves and Adrian Clarke join Russell Hargreaves on the show to give their verdict.
- Watch our No 7 make one fan's journey very memorable...
- Vote for your man of the match
- Ox - My message for our away fans
- Find out what the boss made of the new system
- Why three at the back suits Holding
Elsewhere, Rob Holding talks about our new academy facilities and his future coaching aspirations, while this week's History Lesson focuses on our 1993 League Cup win.
Copyright 2021 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.