Not long to go now until we host our second Junior Members’ Takeover at Meadow Park on Wednesday, February 20 at our Women’s Super League game against Yeovil.
For one evening only, Junior Members will be given the opportunity to go behind-the-scenes and take on some important match day roles:
We are recruiting for the following roles:
- Programme Designer: design the cover image for our match day programme
- Match Reporter: sit in the press box and write your match report
- Match Official: help the referee with the team sheet exchange, coin toss and walk out onto the pitch to present the match ball and take park in the respect handshake
- PA Announcer: help read the teams ahead of kick-off and make our half-time announcements
- DJ: help pick the songs for the team warm-up to
- Kit Manager: help setup the changing room and bench for the team ahead of kick-off
All Junior members helping on the night will also be invited onto the pitch for a photo as a memento of the night!
To take part, all you have to do is email us and tell us why you think we should pick you, all Junior members have been sent an email with more details so just simply submit that form to enter!
Please be aware of the following arrival times for each role:
- Match Reporter: 7pm
- Match Official: 6pm
- PA Announcer: 6.30pm
- Kit Manager: 5.30pm
Programme designer entries can also be sent directly to WomensMarketing@Arsenal.co.uk
All entries need to be submitted by midnight on Thursday, February 14. Winners will be notified on Friday, February 15.
For this fixture we are offering a KIDS go FREE offer (U16s, max of two tickets per paying Adult)
Adults £6 online / £10 On the gate
Concessions £3 online / £5 On the gate
Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club Limited. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.