Due to planned industrial action from 12pm on Wednesday, September 26 until the afternoon of Friday, September 28 there will be no service across the whole of the Piccadilly line before and after our match against Brentford.
Tube stations closest to Emirates Stadium such as Arsenal, Holloway Road and Caledonian Road stations will be closed.
As a consequence of the Piccadilly line strike, other tube, rail and bus services will be busy, especially the northbound Victoria line. There may be queues to enter some stations while they temporarily restrict access. Supporters travelling to the match should allow more time for their journeys and avoid using the Victoria line at King’s Cross St Pancras station wherever possible.
Alternative routes to Emirates Stadium
Supporters may find it easier to travel to stations a little further away from the stadium and complete their journeys on foot or by bus, for example:
• Use Northern line services to Archway or Angel stations and continue on foot or by bus to the Emirates Stadium
• Walk or use local bus services from King’s Cross St Pancras (approximately two miles)
• From east London use London Overground services between Stratford and Highbury & Islington
• Travelling to Finsbury Park - use either National Rail services from King’s Cross, Moorgate, Farringdon, Blackfriars or London Bridge stations
• Travelling to Highbury & Islington - Supporters travelling from the Richmond, Chiswick and Acton areas should use direct London Overground services from Richmond, Gunnersbury, South Acton or Acton Central
Security checks - Bag searches
Please do not bring any bags to the match unless absolutely necessary. If you do need to bring a bag please look out for the dedicated bag search lanes. Only small handbags or small rucksacks may be brought into the stadium. Remember to check the list of prohibited items before you travel and ensure you plan your journey accordingly to avoid queues ahead of kick-off.
Finsbury Park Underground station will be exit only from 9.30pm. Access will be available to National Rail services from Finsbury Park station as normal, although extended queues are expected.
Significant queues are expected at Highbury & Islington station for the Victoria line and London Overground services. Supporters may find they have a faster journey by walking or using local bus services to Archway or Angel stations and use Northern line services. Alternatively walk or use local bus services to King’s Cross St Pancras station.
For the latest service information visit www.tfl.gov.uk
Copyright 2021 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.