The 2019/20 Premier League season is upon us as we prepare to kick-off against Newcastle United on Sunday in our opening game.
In a Breakdown special, Adrian Clarke looks ahead to the new campaign and analyses the following:
- What tactics and formations to expect this term
- The areas that look strong - and those that need work
- How Ceballos and Martinelli have caught the eye
- Where Nicolas Pepe will fit into the team
- The youngster set for a breakthrough campaign
- Aubameyang’s outstanding pre-season form