Coach TravelAdults - £23Concession - £18 (16 and under or 65 and over)Away Scheme Members - £18
Non member adults - £28Non member concession - £23
Departure timesPick-ups points are made within two separate convoys as follows;
Emirates Stadium with pick ups
Pick up 1 - Departs Emirates Stadium (Queensland Rd) at 12.30Pick up 2 - Departs London Gateway Services at 13.00
The return journey to Emirates should take approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.
Kingsferry (Gillingham) with pick ups
Pick up 1 - Departs Kingsferry Travel Centre at 11.30Pick up 2 - Departs South Mimms Services at 12.45Pick up 3 - Departs Newport Pagnell Services at 13.30
The return journey to Kingsferry should take approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.
How to book your travel?Travel can now be purchased online by clicking here or by calling 020 7619 5000 (Option 1).
Away scheme members must call the "Contact Centre" to gain their preferential price.
When making a booking make sure you have the membership details ready of the supporter/s actually travelling. Non members wishing to travel must provide a full name, address, daytime telephone number and Date of birth in order to travel.
Online travel bookings will close at 3pm on Friday 23rd November 2012.
To use the online service you will need to activate your membership by visiting www.arsenal.com/login and selecting the login option on the right hand side, from here simply follow the prompts through the activation process. If your membership is already activated then just log in as normal with your username and password.
Want to park at the Services or Emirates Stadium?When coming by car to meet the away coaches, please be aware that Controlled Parking Zones are in operation around the stadium with the exception of Sundays and Bank Holidays. For further information on the parking in Islington please refer to www.islington.gov.uk.
Parking is available at Emirates Stadium, The Kingsferry Travel Centre, and the following Welcome Break service areas - London Gateway, South Mimms and Newport Pagnell.
- London Gateway is at Junction 2 of the M1 and accessible from both the north and southbound sides of the motorway - park anywhere in the main car park.
- South Mimms is located off Junction 23 of the M25 - park anywhere in the main car park
- Newport Pagnell is close to Junction 14 on the M1 - please park your car in the Northbound hotel section of the services.
- Emirates Stadium parking is via the Queensland Rd security entrance, N7 7AJ.
- Kingsferry Travel Centre is on Eastcourt Lane, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 6HW - only street parking is available.
Car parking at these sites have been provided free of charge. If you would like to leave your car or meet the coach at one of these sites then please ask when booking your coach ticket for further details or complete the web form via this link. The link will also appear on your booking confirmation which you will receive via email prior to the fixture.
Car registration details or specific requests must be registered before 4pm on the last working day (Monday to Friday) before the fixture. Details received after this will result in you not being able to use the park and ride service.
Supporters parking at the Welcome Break services listed above will incur a fine which cannot be overturned if you park without registering.
Supporters Club CoachesIf you are organizing your own coach or minibus then please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in order for specific police instructions to be sent out to you.
Terms and Conditions
1. Use of Membership Card1.1 The Club is not responsible for any Membership Card which is forgotten, lost, stolen, defaced, damaged or destroyed. If the Membership Card is forgotten, lost, stolen, defaced, damaged or destroyed, a duplicate card may be issued to the original purchaser, at the Club's discretion, upon payment by the original purchaser to the Club of a fee. The Club reserves the right to withdraw this duplicate card facility without notice. 1.2 The Membership Card is issued for your sole use and you shall not sell, assign or transfer the Membership Card or the benefit of it to any other person without the prior written consent of the Club. The reference to selling the Membership Card includes offering to sell a Membership Card (including, without limitation, via any online auction website), exposing a Membership Card for sale, making a Membership Card available for sale by another and advertising that a Membership Card is available for purchase. 1.3 If a Membership Card is lost, you must immediately notify the Club of the same.
2. Travel booked through the Club using your Membership Card2.1 A valid Membership Card must be shown, or valid membership details provided, when booking travel to Away Matches through the Club, to obtain the preferential price.2.2 Unaccompanied minors under the age of 14 will not be able to travel with the Club. Children between the age of 14 and 17 will only be able to travel with the Club if their parent or legal guardian has given their prior written consent to the Club.2.3 All travel booked with the Club is non-transferable and non-refundable. 2.4 The Club cannot be held responsible or liable for any delays to your travel arrangements, or for your travel costs if an Away Match is rescheduled.2.5 When travelling with the Club you must:(A) carry your Membership Card and travel tickets at all time;(B) carry photographic ID (this will be checked at the point of boarding);(C) not smoke (including the use of electronic cigarettes);(D) not carry alcohol (please be aware that this amounts to an offence under the Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol) Act 1985);(E) not carry any object capable of being construed or used as an offensive weapon; and(F) conduct yourself in a manner befitting a representative of the Club and not do anything or procure that anything be done which might bring the name or reputation of the Club into disrepute.
For full Terms and Conditions, please see www.arsenal.com/travel
From the South Exit the M6 at Junction 6 and Villa Park can be seen from the road you join (A38). Leave the A38 at the first exit for Villa Park.
Car ParkingWe recommend all supporters driving to use clearly signposted official car parks as an extensive Residential parking scheme is in operation.
A good car park link is available on the Aston Villa website click here for more information
BY TRAINBirmingham New Street from Euston is the closest Mainline Station, from here a local connection to Witton will take you within walking distance to the away section of Villa Park.
For further information and timings contact National Rail Enquiries on 08457 484950.
Other informationHolloway Road underground on the Piccadilly line is the closest station to Queensland Rd where the coaches depart from.
Check the weather forecast on the following link - https://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=football;sess
Or check the roads on - https://www.trafficengland.com/
Sat Nav details - The postcode for Villa Park is B6 6HE
Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.