Ewood ParkNuttall Street, Blackburn, Lancashire BB2 4JFFind this stadium on Google Maps
By coach Adults - £33Concession - £28 (Under 16’s or over 65’s)
Prices for Non members are £38 for Adults and £33 for Concessions.
A wheelchair accessible coach will be available as part of the Emirates Stadium / London Gateway convoy.
Departure timesEmirates Stadium (Queensland Rd) 08.15, London Gateway 08.45 orKingsferry 07.15, South Mimms Services 08.30, Newport Pagnell Services 09.15.
Park and rideWhen coming by car to meet the away coaches, please be aware that Controlled Parking Zones are in operation around the stadium with the exception of Sundays and Bank Holidays. For further information on the parking in Islington please refer to www.islington.gov.uk.
We have secure parking available at London Gateway, South Mimms and Newport Pagnell service areas and for most weekend fixtures the Emirates Stadium Car Park.
London Gateway is at Junction 2 of the M1 and accessible from both the north and southbound sides of the motorway. South Mimms is located off Junction 23 of the M25 and Newport Pagnell is close to Junction 14 on the M1. From this season onwards supporters will also be able to meet the coaches at The Kingsferry Travel Centre, Eastcourt Lane, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 6HW.
Please note that the pick-ups points will made up of two convoys as follows;
The Kingsferry Travel Centre – South Mimms – Newport Pagnell.
Emirates Stadium – London Gateway.
Car parking at these sites have been provided free of charge and with no restrictions. Please note that we do not use London Gateway , South Mimms or Newport Pagnell for the Portsmouth fixture. If you would like to leave your car or meet the coach at one of these sites then please ask when booking your coach ticket for further details.
Supporters Club CoachesThe following Supporters Clubs will be running a coach to this fixture from the following areas for more information please contact the numbers listed below and not Arsenal Travel on 020 7619 5000.
Arsenal chartered trainArsenal Travel will not be running a chartered train to this fixture
Terms and Conditions
- All travel once booked is NON transferable and NON refundable.
- No alcohol may be carried on any organised trip – this is an offence under the Sporting Events (control of alcohol) Act 1985.
- No object capable of being construed or used as an offensive weapon may be carried.
- Smoking is not allowed on any Arsenal Travel transport.
- Travel tickets issued through Arsenal Travel are done so on the condition that the holder will at all times be a credit to and uphold the reputation of Arsenal Football Club.
- Travel tickets and membership cards must be available for inspection at all times and must be given up to any officer, employee or agent of the club.
- Arsenal Travel cannot be held responsible for any possible delays to your travel arrangements.
- Unaccompanied minors under 14 will not be permitted to travel and minors of 14 and over will only be permitted to travel if their parent / guardian has completed the Unaccompanied minors consent form (this is available when booking travel).
- The full terms and conditions of membership are set out on our website at www.arsenal.com
- Arsenal reserves the right to amend or alter the above arrangements and the right at its discretion to terminate any person’s membership.
By RoadFrom the SouthLeave the M6 at junction 29 and join the M65 and head East to Blackburn. Ewood Park is well signposted on the M65, leave at junction 4 and join the A666 towards Blackburn. The stadium is approximately one mile away on the right hand side.
ParkingStreet parking close to Ewood Park is restricted, please use the car parks provided.
Scheduled Train servicesBlackburn station is approximately a mile and a half from Ewood Park. For train timings please contact National Rail Enquiries on 08457 484950 or visit www.nationalrail.com
Copyright 2020 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.