Arsenal Ladies Ticket Information
Domestic Matchday Tickets
On the day entry prices:
- £6 for adults
- £3 for concessions
- £15 family offer (two adults and two children under 16)
- All ticket information for the 2017 Spring Series, including our Spring Series passes, will be announced shortly. Check back here for more information!
- To buy tickets for the 2017/18 FA WSL season, please check back in April, or contact us for further information
Please Note: If you experience problems buying online then please call the Box office directly on 0207 619 5000 (option1) and they will be able to assist you. If you are trying to buy a disabled season ticket plus a carer then please also call the Box office to make this purchase.
Credit Card telephone bookings
To make a telephone booking, please call 0207 619 5000. (option 1).
You will need to quote the following information (if you need to update your client details, please do so prior to booking):
- Valid password
- Valid email address
- Credit/debit card details
To make a postal application you should include the following items:
- An open cheque payable to Arsenal FC with a suitable limitation or credit/debit card details.
- Covering letter stating your full address details including date of birth and an email address.
And send to the Arsenal Box Office at:
Arsenal Football Club, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London, N5 1BU
All tickets purchased for Arsenal Ladies’ home matches will be dispatched to the lead client’s registered address. In the unlikely event that supporters do not receive their tickets, please contact the Box Office on 0207 619 5000 (option 1 for ticketing) The lines are open 09.30 to 17.00.
To make an application in person at the Arsenal Box office ID will be required. The Box Office is situated on Drayton Park next to the Arsenal merchandise store at Highbury House.