1. Open to all UK residents aged 16 or over, except employees and their immediate families or agents of GSK, Granada Media Group Limited, Arsenal Broadband Limited, Arsenal FC and arsenal.com or anyone professionally associated with the draw.
2. There is a prize of one official signed Arsenal club shirt (2010/11 season) and three prizes of one month’s supply (thirty six bottles) of Lucozade Sport Cherry 330ml bottles.
3. Full details of the prize to be set out on: http://www.arsenal.com
4. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
5. Only one competition entry per person shall be allowed.
6. The closing date for entries is 12noon Thursday 21st April 2011. Each valid entry will be read by the promoter and the promoter will decide the winning entry and runner-up. Winning selections will be based upon their quality and how the promoter feels the entry has captured and described the ‘YES moment’ they have submitted.
7. The winner will be notified within 24 hours of the closing date by e-mail/ telephone. The winners will have 24 hours to reply to their notification and claim their prize. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of their prize.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
10. The Promoter reserves the right at all times to substitute elements of the Promotion.
11. Entry to the prize draw confirms acceptance of these rules as final and legally binding.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to reserve entry of, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the prize draw rules.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel this competition and to make any amendment or addition to these terms.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for electronic entries that are not received or delivered.
15. The winners may be required to participate in future publicity
16. The promoter reserves the right to use entries as part of additional promotional activities.
17. Winners’ names and counties will be made available to those enclosing a stamped, self addressed envelope and applying to ‘Results – Fast Track, 1 Brewer’s Green, Buckingham Gate, London, SW1H 0RH.
18. The Promoter (or any third party nominated by the Promoter) may use the winner's name and image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
19. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these competition rules.
21. This competition shall be governed by English law.
20. Promoter of this competition is Arsenal Broadband Limited, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London, N5 1BU