- Open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees and their immediate families or agents of GSK, Granada Media Group Limited, Arsenal Broadband Limited, Arsenal FC and arsenal.com or anyone professionally associated with the draw.
- There is a prize of one hospitality package including buffet and Club Level seating to Arsenal v Braga on 15/09/10 to be won.
- Full details of the prize to be set out on: http://www.arsenal.com
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Only one competition entry per person shall be allowed.
- The closing date for entries is 12noon Monday 13th September 2010. Each correct entry will be entered into a final draw where the winner will be selected by means of a random draw. The winner will be notified within 24 hours of the closing date by e-mail/ telephone. The winners will have 24 hours to reply to their notification and claim their prize. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of their prize.
- Match dates are subject to schedule changes. In the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
- The Promoter reserves the right at all times to substitute elements of the Promotion.
- Entry to the prize draw confirms acceptance of these rules as final and legally binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reserve entry of, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the prize draw rules.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel this competition and to make any amendment or addition to these terms.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for electronic entries that are not received or delivered.
- The winners may be required to participate in future publicity.
- Winners’ names and counties will be made available to those enclosing a stamped, self addressed envelope and applying to ‘Results – Fast Track, 1 Brewer’s Green, Buckingham Gate, London, SW1H 0RH.
- The Promoter (or any third party nominated by the Promoter) may use the winner's name and image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
- The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these competition rules.
- This competition shall be governed by English law.
- Promoter of this competition is Arsenal Broadband Limited, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London, N5 1BU
<< Back to the competition
Copyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source
9 Sep 2010