£15 - Adults
£10 - Concession
Coaches depart from Queensland Rd at 12.45pm SHARP.
The return journey should take approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Queensland Rd is to the right as you look at the Armoury Shop from the Hornsey Rd roundabout. If meeting the coaches by tube then please use Holloway Rd station and NOT Arsenal.
Parking your car at Emirates Stadium / London
When coming by car to meet the away coaches, please be aware that Controlled Parking Zones are in operation around the stadium. The only day you will be allowed to park unrestricted is on a Sunday. For games where coaches leave on a Monday - Saturday we will try to get use of our car park but due to enforced security this may not be possible. We would advise that where possible you should use public transport, with Holloway Rd being the closest tube station on the Piccadilly line.
Please note that we do NOT use London Gateway for the following away games: Reading and Portsmouth.
CPZ's are in operation at the following times.
Monday to Saturday: 08.30 - 18.30
Sunday: No restrictions
For further information on the parking in Islington please refer to www.islington.gov.uk.
We still have use of London Gateway services. London Gateway is at Junction 2 of the M1 and accessible from both sides of the motorway. This service has been provided free of charge and with no restrictions.
If you would like to leave your car at any of the above please ask when booking for further details.
- All travel once booked is NON transferable and NON Refundable.
- No alcohol may be carried on any organised trip.
- No object capable of being construed or used as an offensive weapon may be carried.
- All Arsenal Travel Club transport is NON SMOKING.
- Travel tickets issued through Arsenal Travel Club are done so on the condition that the holder will at all times be a credit to and uphold the reputation of Arsenal Football Club.
- Arsenal cannot be held responsible for any possible delays to your travel arrangements.
- Unaccompanied minors under 14 will not be permitted to travel and minors of 14 and over will only be permitted to travel if their parents/guardian has given prior written consent.
- All travel once booked is NON transferable and NON Refundable
Direct Debit Coach Booking System
Do you intend to travel on the coach to every premiership fixture of the season with us? If yes then why not join our scheme.
We will take your money automatically one month before the away fixture saving you the worry of a phone call, and send your coach boarding passes out in the post to you. As an incentive to join this scheme all members on the scheme will be entered into a free prize draw at the end of the season.
If you are not travelling on the official coaches and are making your own way to an away fixture then autoroute is the service for you. We can provide you with driving instructions from your home address to the away stadium. If this is of interest to you then please ring our office no later than 3 working days before the fixture.