Arsenal will end 93 years at Highbury with a closing ceremony after Sunday's game against Wigan Athletic.
Remember, if you don't have a ticket for the game you can watch a live stream of the post-match celebrations on Arsenal TV Online.
Highbury closing ceremony - general running order
- 3pm - Arsenal v Wigan Athletic.
- 3.45pm Half time penalty shoot out involving Arsenal legend David Seaman
- Approx 4.50pm - Final Whistle.
- The return of a Marching Band to Highbury.
- Alex Morgan, the Police tenor from Highbury yesteryear returns to perform.
- Parade of 'Arsenal Legends' escorted by Junior Gunners.
- Period of reflection.
- Trophy Parade by Junior Gunners.
- Welcome to the Arsenal Ladies.
- Roger Daltrey will perform The Who classic 'My Generation' and a specially written song entitled 'Highbury Highs'.
- Arsenal crest parade.
- Balloon release from Emirates Stadium.
- Welcome to Sir Henry Cooper, to commemorate his famous bout at Highbury against Muhammad Ali in 1966.
- Lap of honour by the current Arsenal First Team.
- Presentations to distinguished Club members.
- The Final countdown of the Highbury clocks.
- A giant 'Sky Banner' hung from a helicopter will circle the local area for approximately one hour after the Closing Ceremony.
Copyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 5 May 2006